New Member - New F-350 on order! Excited

shererp

2 hours ago, shererp said:

posting to hopefully start some small talk to get my 15 posts in (good posts). 

I am located in Middle TN and looking forward to reading and learning more about my truck while I wait for it to be built and delivered. 

Just posting messages without any substance and announcing what vehicle you've ordered and/or welcoming other new members isn't accomplishing much other than getting your post count up and don't count as "good" posts. Contributing to a discussion thread with an opinion or question though is always welcome.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Just posting messages without any substance and announcing what vehicle you've ordered and/or welcoming other new members isn't accomplishing much other than getting your post count up and don't count as "good" posts. Contributing to a discussion thread with an opinion or question though is always welcome.  

I will make sure to add value going forward, thanks for the kind words! 

• Like 1

On 9/27/2021 at 8:28 AM, shererp said:

posting to hopefully start some small talk to get my 15 posts in (good posts). 

I am located in Middle TN and looking forward to reading and learning more about my truck while I wait for it to be built and delivered. 

How about expanding on your F-350 order - which options, engine, body style, trim level, etc.