2022 Aviator BL

I HOPE I'm putting this in the proper place (and format)!!

Ordered: 8/5/2021

Order Number: 2231

VIN: 5LM5J9XC3NGL05068

Any input would be appreciated - plan is to head out for a few weeks the day after taking delivery!  Many thanks in advance!  Last word we got from dealer was that build was supposed to start 10/4 - but have gotten nothing from Lincoln, and the order tracker shows only the above info - nothing more.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay...I've GOT to ask....lol  I know it's the weekend, so not looking for any answer until Monday, but at least it'll be here waiting for you.<G>

Ordered: 8/5/2021

Any update?  Last was Scheduled to 2021-10-09....thanks!

9 hours ago, cyberdman said:

In Production - Produced  Ford Chicago Assembly, IL    Oct-10-2021, 00:00 EDT.

No updates since yet.

Woot!!  Got home, pulled up the page - In Production 10/10, Expected delivery date 11/3 - 2 days before opening weekend.....yeah, she's gonna have to wait!! LOL

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anything new?  The order tracker says bulit/shipped.....any way of knowing where it might be?  If I'm reading it right, it's being trucked in - which usually is just a matter of days from Chicago to New Braunfels, TX.

Thanks!!

Well, @cyberdman - it showed up yesterday morning.  With a bit of plotting, managed to get the wife to the dealership on a ruse yesterday afternoon and presented her with her new ride as a surprise....lol  She's in absolute LOVE with the color - closest thing to maroon for her Texas Aggie heart I've seen in a while.

Many thanks for all your help and patience!!

2027189388_11-4-21New22AviatorBL.thumb.jpg.8e7964831954e3d1866c84d9bb288fdd.jpg

Edited by TexasRedneck
  • Like 3

... And a surprise vehicle to boot?!?   Good job.  I'm glad it came and everything worked out so well.  Thanks for sharing and I hope you both love the vehicle.  I am so glad so many people seem to be getting their vehicles lately.  Quite a difference from a few months back.  Take care.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cyberdman said:

... And a surprise vehicle to boot?!?   Good job.  I'm glad it came and everything worked out so well.  Thanks for sharing and I hope you both love the vehicle.  I am so glad so many people seem to be getting their vehicles lately.  Quite a difference from a few months back.  Take care.

Thanks in large part to you and our sales person!   I come from a long line of practical jokers, so I've learned how to "shine on" someone from some real pros....lol  The tracking I was able to do with your input allowed me to be prepared in case the car came earlier than the order tracker said, so I was able to "prime" the story a few days early with her....  I'm an avid 1911 collector, and more than once she's prodded me to buy a few fairly expensive pieces she knew I really wanted - so I spoil her when I can!

Again - thanks for EVERYTHING you do!!

• Like 1