Brownstown PRC/Woodhaven Stamping

Gibson Grrrl

Anybody got the 411 on these two facilities ?? Considered good solid plants to work at ?? Out of all the discussion here I very rarely see these two mentioned...

Prc is the best place to work at in the entire Ford System. This place has 99.9% sustainability for the life of Ford Motor Company. ( Will never close unless Ford closes) Furthermore you wont need a relief man to go the bathroom.

Prc is the best place to work at in the entire Ford System. This place has 99.9% sustainability for the life of Ford Motor Company. ( Will never close unless Ford closes) Furthermore you wont need a relief man to go the bathroom.

IPITY you forgot to tell them they will probably need 30 yrs senority to get there with all the layoffs, flowback and plant closings. Please don't give out false hope.

I have a buddy who is on vlo for 2 weeks from woodhaven. Brownstown is a stonethrow from my house. That place is a countryclub. All they need to do is take all of the property around the building and make a golf course and it would be even better. Good luck on getting in there. Those people know they are in a safe haven. They aren't going anywhere.

hmmmm.....

99.9% huh?

Nothing but DTP has that type of gurantee......

They are not assembly....therefore....can be outsorced, just like everyone else.

I'm 99.9% sure of that..... :hysterical:

hmmmm.....

99.9% huh?

Nothing but DTP has that type of gurantee......

They are not assembly....therefore....can be outsorced, just like everyone else.

I'm 99.9% sure of that..... :hysterical:

You mean MTP (Mexican Truck Plant) If Ford outsources the one business that always makes money, there will be no more Ford. Service makes money, production is yet to be determined. USA that is. :doh:

• 1 year later...

I currently have been at the PRC for 15 yrs. I am not a son of anyone big at Ford. It is more than a warehouse. We have a packaging dept., and a sheetmetal line. Some may see it as a country club, but we have political bullshit than any other plant in the country. As for having to be SOMEONES kid, bullshit.

I currently have been at the PRC for 15 yrs. I am not a son of anyone big at Ford. It is more than a warehouse. We have a packaging dept., and a sheetmetal line. Some may see it as a country club, but we have political bullshit than any other plant in the country. As for having to be SOMEONES kid, bullshit.

No just someone's HunnyBoy........... :shades: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: