Has Ford and the union learned anything?

If Ford ever regains significant marketshare and sales, which is highly doubtful, would the union make demands for renegotiation to recover lost medical benefits etc.? Of course they would! Would Ford give in? We'll see. If so, then both parties are morons. How any company or industry agreed to 95 percent pay during layoffs is beyond me! Here in CT, police officers are working so much OT on an I-95 construction site they're getting paid nearly 6 figures or more, when their basic salary hovers around $60,000! And their pension will be based on the overtime! How long can that go on? Tell me: 2 years, 5 years, 20 years? IT CAN'T GO ON FOREVER! The taxpayers will rebel! COUNT ON IT! And neither can 95 percent pay for laid off workers! It just can't! GET REAL!

If Ford ever regains significant marketshare and sales, which is highly doubtful, would the union make demands for renegotiation to recover lost medical benefits etc.? Of course they would! Would Ford give in? We'll see. If so, then both parties are morons. How any company or industry agreed to 95 percent pay during layoffs is beyond me! Here in CT, police officers are working so much OT on an I-95 construction site they're getting paid nearly 6 figures or more, when their basic salary hovers around $60,000! And their pension will be based on the overtime! How long can that go on? Tell me: 2 years, 5 years, 20 years? IT CAN'T GO ON FOREVER! The taxpayers will rebel! COUNT ON IT! And neither can 95 percent pay for laid off workers! It just can't! GET REAL!

Are you a recently departed salary victim. Get Real, Try this one. If I can do three times the work of other employees can I get their salary. Life's A bitch pick the hoe you want and fuk it. Rebellion is not in the American genes. BOHIC is the motto for everybody, Dude you forgot with the Patriot Act and everthing else thats goin on just BOHIC again and again and again till the mushroom cloud or the Great flood caused by the glaciers melting. :doh:

Are you a recently departed salary victim. Get Real, Try this one. If I can do three times the work of other employees can I get their salary. Life's A bitch pick the hoe you want and fuk it. Rebellion is not in the American genes. BOHIC is the motto for everybody, Dude you forgot with the Patriot Act and everthing else thats goin on just BOHIC again and again and again till the mushroom cloud or the Great flood caused by the glaciers melting. :doh:

I had to Google "BOHIC". I'm afriad you've nailed it - illustrious history notwithstanding.

Boston Tea Party ring a bell? The colonies rebelled against British rule and taxation.

Oh you mean the criminals that didnt want to pay their taxes to the Queen. I know all of this, dont leave out the slaves, and horses having more rights than Africans, Native Americans catching the Anglo-disease and so on. The Us people will never rebel against the Us government, you will be considered a terroist and be sent to Guantonamo for ever

Here in CT, police officers are working so much OT on an I-95 construction site they're getting paid nearly 6 figures or more, when their basic salary hovers around $60,000! And their pension will be based on the overtime! How long can that go on? Tell me: 2 years, 5 years, 20 years? IT CAN'T GO ON FOREVER! The taxpayers will rebel! COUNT ON IT!

Quick question, how do you think they figure YOUR SOCIAL SECERUITY? By your TOTAL wages for the last 5 years you work, sound about the same?