2022 F-250 Star White w/BAP for Alaska

1FT7W2BN9NED14810

I think my truck was probably built today but Ford Tracker is down and Ford shut down the back door all the other trackers were using.  Truck will still have to go across the road to GFX for bed liner and Tonneau cover.  Thanks for any information and Thanks for doing this for everyone.  

Thanks for info.  The As-Built shows data so I can assume something happened with truck yesterday. And as you are taking some vacation time for the holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  And with any luck my truck will be on it’s way to me by the New Year.

• Like 1

I know I am a day early and you can of course ignore this post.  But thought as you are on vacation for a couple weeks figured I would try for update.

1FT7W2BN9NED14810

Thank you.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  

• 3 weeks later...

1FT7W2BN9NED14810

Shipped via CSX TTGX851229 on 1/4 or 1/5.  Looks like it my have been handed over to maybe UP Railroad as status is No Available tracking CSX.  UP updates are always the same, On it’s way to Fairfax KS which is a lot more southern route than I thought it would take.  So confirmation of Chicago to KC Kansas.  Another rail line last shows that rail car in Texas back in November.  Trying to figure out when to get Pre-Approved Auto Loan.  Thanks again for your help.  

This is why your guys should just stop tying up the automated rail lines and get your info from me.  It is not going to Kansas that I know of.

In Transit - Arrived at Junction Point (Indiana Harbor Belt Rr Co )   Blue Island, IL    Jan-07-2022, 23:00 CT.

ETA   Feb-06-2022.