Max Recline Seats

Atta_jax1

Good evening everyone. 

I saw that the max recline seats were added as an option on the 2021 higher end trims. Does anyone have them installed on their truck or can you provide any feedback on how comfortable the padding is at the shoulders? I am considering adding it to my build, but I don't want it to be uncomfortable for daily driving compared to the standard seats. Thanks in advance. 

I have test driven both the regular and max recline seat options. I did not notice any real difference on a couple of 30 minute drives.  I'm 6'4" and 260. I would image size and weight will affect comfort level. Also the max recline is a little wider in he shoulder area and has a forward adjustment in that area.  I have ordered them on my F-150 but I'm still waiting for it to be delivered so I can only give you my test drive experience. The other thing is the max recline seats have been a commodity shortage in the past couple of months so it could hold up your build, but that is best discussed with your dealer when you order.  

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...