Finally found a Platinum SD- How to get Black AP

I ordered a truck in October, dealer said 4-6 months. Now 3 month in and  I was just  told probably another 6-9 months. As I need a truck by Late Spring I went down the "find a truck on a dealer lot" road which was frustrating (to say the least)  and expensive with a 10K ADM being the norm around the USA.  Truck gets here next week and I will fly to get it.  The only option it didn't have was the Tremor or Black Appearance Package.  Figure I can get it after the fact, or have the chrome wrapped and wheels powder coated.  However, does anyone know where I could buy an actual OEM grill and badges in black 

I got the badges from ford parts link below wound up changing my order from Gray to black when I removed the black appearance package so I would not have to deal with the grill change but I am sure your dealer can order it. I would love the black package headlights I have the standard led's and they are great but would love a little less chrome. I also changed out my exhaust tip for Matt a Matt black tip and will be changing my lugs this weekend. 

https://parts.ford.com/shop/SearchDisplay?storeId=1405&langId=-1&catalogId=251&dealerId=25537&krypto=kt8yeRM5wmvnze2CXXuljWdLpg81wDs%2Fa9otgxC0nxnVnM6EzrJD%2FtMW9BiNyUodfm%2BM5G4Jxjk6qXd9csK2jXsCF3JhFsyz%2FOkkM8MyJpu0lKHd0FgTLePsaUDlbQwC1R%2FGDewwTHqD386YyLbthw%3D%3D&pageSize=100&pageNumber=1

Edited by Jolagues