MKZ Reverse Sensing System

DukeBrubaker

Why is this not a standard feature on the MKZ? It's not even an option! My wife is currently in a Mountaineer and says she'll NEVER buy another vehicle without reverse sensing. This is supposed to be a car that competes with Caddy, Lexus, BMW, etc. Lincoln, where's the reverse sensing?

reverse sensors are for non drivers.

Why is this not a standard feature on the MKZ? It's not even an option! My wife is currently in a Mountaineer and says she'll NEVER buy another vehicle without reverse sensing. This is supposed to be a car that competes with Caddy, Lexus, BMW, etc. Lincoln, where's the reverse sensing?

Unlike in a SUV, you are in a car, if you have any driving skills what-so-ever, you should be able to turn your head and look around. --->Old school drivers ed. :doh:

Unlike in a SUV, you are in a car, if you have any driving skills what-so-ever, you should be able to turn your head and look around. --->Old school drivers ed. :doh:

Yes, but if the competition offers this feature and we're supposed to be competing with them, why not offer it? This vehicle will sell mostly to women and they LOVE reverse sensing systems. Men are a different story. So, take your drivers ed. course and tell the next person who wants reverse sensing on a MKZ to take it and see where that gets ya!

Yes, but if the competition offers this feature and we're supposed to be competing with them, why not offer it? This vehicle will sell mostly to women and they LOVE reverse sensing systems. Men are a different story. So, take your drivers ed. course and tell the next person who wants reverse sensing on a MKZ to take it and see where that gets ya!

First off, I am a woman. Second, I am ordering my MKZ on Saturday. Yes, I do agree with you, but I do think that the car is going to sell regardless. If someone buys a car solely because it has reverse sensors....they need to go back to drivers ed.

It all love....no hard feelings. LOL :happy feet: