Hi from Arkansas

gom

Like a whole lot of folks, largely came here because I'm in the great wait.

Ordered my F350 08/31/2021, confirmed 09/01/2021. Moved to priority code 02 some point over the last month.

Ordered F350 Lariat

-Rapid Red

-Tremor Package

-Lariat Ultimate Package

-Black Appearance Package

-UTT package

-Universal Garage Door Opener (how is that not part of the ultimate package!)

-Rain sensing wipers not for the rain sensing wipers but for the heated steering wheel

(Cracks me up those two are linked)

-Carpet delete (single most underrated option IMHO)

-5th wheel prep

-Rapid Heat Supplemental in-cab heater

-Dual alts to power all those projects I won't get to

-Upfitter switches, again for all those projects I won't get to

-Split bench (no console)

-Moonroof

Current truck is a Ram 2020 1500, lift-leveled with Bilstein 5100's and Zone Off-Road UCA so it's done right, bags in the back to avoid bull-dogging under load. 35" tires on 18" bullethole rims. Stainlessworks longtubes, cat delete, follwed up by stainlessworks redline mufflers out the back. Ram-air cold air intake, 87mm bored throttle body, and hemi-fever tune.

We've got a 35' camper and a 25' pontoon -- both of which really push the limits of safely towing with a half-ton. We're well under payload and well under tow capacity -- but even properly loaded and with a good WD/sway hitch, it's just not as planted as I'd like to be. Those longtubes and basically straight pipes don't lend for a quiet ride, either -- I love it, wife, kids, dogs... not so much. So we're hoping to see a huge change with the new Tremor in a lot of respects. 

Came here from many referrals on the Ford Tremor forum. Like many, long time lurker -- figured I should register since it 'looks' like I may actually get this truck. *fingers crossed* that BAP and 5th wheel prep don't keep me at 02 for too long. I know I've seen guys as recently as last week say they've been at 02 since October. Build sheet from 12/01/2021 (pre 12/08 price increase) attached for reference for anyone curious. 12/01/2021 was the last 'change' I made to the build when I realized that the lariat ultimate didn't come with a garage door opener, also added carpet delete since I previously didn't even know that was a thing. (My mind was blown that an $80k+ truck didn't have a garage door opener)

F350 Lariat Tremor Buildv2.pdf