Hi from SW Florida

cudaus1

Hi,

My name is Ted. My wife is a Ford retiree from the then Lincoln Mercury division in Dearborn. We currently own a 2017 MKC Reserve. We ordered a 2022 Reserve that our dealer has coming in. I have the VIN and would like to find a way to track the build date.

Thanks,

Ted

Cudaus, the email I received from Lincoln that contained my VIN also had a scheduled build date in the text of the email.  Then I was able to enter my order number and VIN at the link below to track.  

https://shop.lincoln.com/vehicle-order-tracking#/status

For reference, I ordered my Corsair GT on 10/9/21, then on 12/8/21 received the VIN and scheduled build week of 2/7/2022.  I am currently "in production" on the tracking site, but the Louisville assembly plant has been slowed the past few weeks by chip shortages.  Estimated delivery date is 3/9.

21 minutes ago, cudaus1 said:

Thank you. What do you want me to post? Questions about the Corsair that I have on order? My question was about my build date with my VIN number. Tell me what else you may want to see.

Ted

We don’t care what you post as long as it makes sense and contributes to the site.  Don’t just post hi 15 times…….

16 hours ago, voidoid said:

Cudaus, the email I received from Lincoln that contained my VIN also had a scheduled build date in the text of the email.  Then I was able to enter my order number and VIN at the link below to track.  

https://shop.lincoln.com/vehicle-order-tracking#/status

For reference, I ordered my Corsair GT on 10/9/21, then on 12/8/21 received the VIN and scheduled build week of 2/7/2022.  I am currently "in production" on the tracking site, but the Louisville assembly plant has been slowed the past few weeks by chip shortages.  Estimated delivery date is 3/9.

Thank you!