‘22 CCSB F250 6.7 Platinum Tremor

In an effort to conserve your time I have read the rules and am abiding by them or at least think I am.

I placed the following order based upon directions from my dealer on what could be potential commodity constraints at the time of the order. 

Sales code - F52039

Order Code - C012

thank you

Edited by Cglenn

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2022 at 3:28 PM, Cglenn said:

In an effort to conserve your time I have read the rules and am abiding by them or at least think I am.

I placed the following order based upon directions from my dealer on what could be potential commodity constraints at the time of the order. 

Sales code - F52039

Order Code - C012

thank you

Bump please

Sales code - F52039

Order Code - C012

thank you

Thanks for your help. I feel like Nostradomas when I predict “no update” but your the man to tell me . 

thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

Sales code - F52039

Order Code - C012

thank you

Bump please. Can you also see what my priority code is? Thanks again for all you do!!

• 2 weeks later...