Lincoln Play now available to order in MY22 Navigators

FYI if you were thinking about adding the Lincoln Play rear-seat entertainment system to your MY22 Navigator order, it is now available and can even be added to your existing order! I had my dealer add it to my existing order just last Friday (originally submitted on 1/20 and given a priority code of 10,) which was already delayed slightly I believe because of the Roast interior, and now the priority code even moved up from a 10 to an 02!  That means Lincoln apparently moved that up themselves to one of the highest priority spots you can get. (Dealers can't go any higher than 10). 

I thought I was okay with omitting the rear entertainment system on our MY22 Navigator order because it was a clunky POS in my MY20 Land Rover Discovery that I hardly ever even use anymore, it was slow to load and was limited to DVD output which NTSC DVD resolution is only 480p. The rear entertainment system actually works better on my wife's INFINITI QX80 that we will be getting rid of for the new Navigator, so this will work out well, I think. 

The rear-seat entertainment system in the 2022 Lincoln Navigator was revised by adding Amazon’s Fire TV 10, which enables backseat passengers to access a variety of media through multiple entertainment applications. Mounted to the back of the front seat headrests, the system’s high-definition screens measure 10.1-inches in size. With integrated Bluetooth along with 16 gigabytes of storage, rear passengers are able to stream TV, and movies, as well as listen to music, search information both manually and through Alexa voice remotes, and play video games on-the-go.

Priced at $2,100, the optional rear entertainment system is typically available on Reserve and Black Label models. 

https://fordauthority.com/2022/02/2022-lincoln-navigator-rear-seat-entertainment-system-delayed/

https://fordauthority.com/2022/03/2022-ford-expedition-rear-seat-entertainment-system-now-available/

2022-Lincoln-Navigator-Flight-Blue-Reserve-Interior-008-rear-seat-entertainment-system-screen.jpg

2022-Lincoln-Navigator-Flight-Blue-Reserve-Interior-007-rear-seat-entertainment-system-screen.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, treaj said:

I'm curious if anyone has actually taken delivery of a 2022 Navigator with Lincoln Play installed.  I've yet to see a window sticker with it listed. 

I tried to add it to mine and they told me it was too late, yet my build date was not for another 6 weeks (May 14th) at the time :( 

• 1 month later...