So Sad

gt5001

Until the crash of the hard drive, this was "the" site for Mustang posts. Now, it's a ghost town. To what site/sites did everyone go?

Or, is it just that the 2005+ Mustangs are just old hat now?

I guess I found another passion on 2- wheels.

You might fine me over on HDFourms.com in the Softail Section.

Still have the Snake sitting in the Garage, as mint as the day it came home. Will probably make some teenager very happy someday when I decide its time to let her go.

Right now I cant, I get her out about once a month, but it seems when its nice, Im on the back of that new Harley.

B)

I still check here a couple of times a day but you are right, this place is like a ghost town now. I remember back in the day...this place was jumping. Now it may be a couple of days before anyone even posts a new reply to something.

I would like to see this place come alive again. Hopefully when the new Shelby is out......

Hisss 99 B)

I too check here most everyday, I think all the changes and constant redesign/improvement have turned off lots of members.....The site is now a pain in the ass to navigate and we have lost post counts and all the old files that were useful...............................I for one liked the original layout, easy to see, easy to use and

very user friendly.

The problem is IT people are like engineers, they just can't leave well enough alone; gotta constantly screw with it..............my $0.02

Robert, take control and make this fun and easy again......PLEASE

My member still works though!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything to get posts.............

Happy New Year TO ALL!!!

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: Holy stinken mackrel batman - what the heck happened here? I used to visit the Cobra forum every night and now I only stop by once a month or so. Sad to see what it has become - I had a lot of laughs and enjoyed all the IPIE treats and downright great technical information that was posted on a regular basis. Heck, even the semi-witty bantering with the trolls provided for some basic level of entertainment and stimulation.

Hope things get better and I agree with the new format being way too cumbersome and slow compared to days of yore. I guess it is appropriate to say "those were the good old days".

Cheers,

Tim

P.S. I am up to about 57.000 miles on my Cobra and still enjoying it.

Edited by mewantcobra

• 2 weeks later...