Drag n' Fly

2005 Excursion owner looking for any info on how long I’m going to have to wait for the ‘22 F350 Lariat CCSB Rapid Red/Camel that I ordered on 9/13/21. All I’ve heard is that it’s been moved to a level 2. No vin # or build week yet. 

Any info would be appreciated. 
dragnfly

11 hours ago, Drag n' Fly said:

2005 Excursion owner looking for any info on how long I’m going to have to wait for the ‘22 F350 Lariat CCSB Rapid Red/Camel that I ordered on 9/13/21. All I’ve heard is that it’s been moved to a level 2. No vin # or build week yet. 

Any info would be appreciated. 
dragnfly

Welcome to the forum. May I suggest checking out some of the threads in the Super Duty Board. You can also check with your dealer how many other SD orders they have that are also at Priority 1 or 2. Commodity restraints change daily, as Ford experience delivery issues with at least 37 different suppliers, so some options are well known as causing delays. Has your dealer reviewed these with you and suggesting deleting them from the build and installing upon delivery?

My F-450 was ordered in August 21, my dealer reviewed the options with me in October and we deleted the wheel well liners and spray-in bed liner. They contacted Ford to have it moved to Priority 1 or 2 in early December and it was finally built last week.

Yes he contacted me in Feb to tell me he was cancelling a few things (spray-in bed liner, fifth wheel prep, etc) then contacted me back to say Ford wouldn’t let him change anything because the order had been moved to Priority 2. 
Congratulations on your 450 getting built, that’s great. 

• Like 1