Carli 3.5 Commuter kit

Hello all, I am looking for some info from anyone who has installed the Carli 3.5 Commuter leveling system on a 22 f250 (or 20 and 21 for that matter). My question is specifically about if you did anything to raise the rear of the truck. With the 20+ MY sitting lower all around I’m wondering if the truck will sit very nose high with just this kit or if I will need to add something in the rear to make it look right. I def want the truck to be slightly higher in the front but not too much where it looks strange. I have seen people putting the 2019 MY blocks and U bolts in the rear to gain the inch or so that we lost, but I have heard people complain about vibrations after doing this. Another option would be the add-a-pack from Carli which from what I understand will improve the ride and gain 3/4 to 1 inch of lift. Obviously there is a big price diff in these to options. Any experience with this I would love to hear as well as pics if you got them! 

Edited by Kirbdog44

Yes you will need to run a 17-19 rear block or go to either of the carli leaf options. On my 17 I have run stock leafs, add a packs, and now the full deaver pack. The add a packs were awesome with my carli signature shocks and they eliminated the rear block. The reduction in axle wrap was noticable and for that alone they are worth it. When I switched to the pintop i found them to be entirely too stiff and switch to the full deavers. They are absolutely amazing.

I think you should consider the add a packs. With the commuter fox 2.0s you should be in awesome shape.

3 hours ago, atnolan94 said:

Yes you will need to run a 17-19 rear block or go to either of the carli leaf options. On my 17 I have run stock leafs, add a packs, and now the full deaver pack. The add a packs were awesome with my carli signature shocks and they eliminated the rear block. The reduction in axle wrap was noticable and for that alone they are worth it. When I switched to the pintop i found them to be entirely too stiff and switch to the full deavers. They are absolutely amazing.

I think you should consider the add a packs. With the commuter fox 2.0s you should be in awesome shape.

Are you running the long travel bags with full deaver setup? If so will you describe the setup?

Edited by Robin Hood

On 4/24/2022 at 11:20 AM, atnolan94 said:

Thanks for the info! How much lift did you get with the add-a-pack?