2023 F-150 Production Information

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin), the scheduling and production timetable has been released for the 2022/2023MY F-150.

• 12/14/2021 - 2022MY Fleet Final Order Due Date
  • 07/28/2022 - 2022MY Last Day to Spec Change (DTP)
  • 07/28/2022 - 2022MY Last Day to Spec Change (KC)
  • 10/09/2022 - 2022MY Balance Out Date (DTP)
  • 10/30/2022 - 2022MY Balance Out Date (KC)

• 07/18/2022 - 2023MY Order Bank Open Date (DTP)
  • 07/18/2022 - 2023MY Order Bank Open Date (KC)
  • 08/18/2022 - 2023MY Scheduling Begins (DTP)
  • 09/15/2022 - 2023MY Scheduling Begins (KC)
  • 10/10/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date (DTP)
  • 10/31/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date (KC)

The 2023 F-150 Order Guide will be released on or about the date that the 2023 Order Bank opens and available for download in the Dealer Order Guides section at that time.  

• ice-capades pinned and locked this topic
  • 2 months later...

The 2023 F-150 USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) has not yet opened and the 2023 F-150 Order Guide has not yet been released to Ford Dealers. I will post updates as soon as more information is available. 

Update... The 2023 F-150 specifications and prices have not yet been loaded into the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system.  

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content
  • Like 2

The 2023 F-150 Order Guide is now available for download in the Dealer Order Guides section!

The 2023 F-150 USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) is NOT open yet. The 2023 F-150 specifications and prices have not yet been loaded into the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system.  

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content

• 4 weeks later...

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the updated scheduling and production timetable for the 2022/2023MY F-150.

• 10/09/2022 - 2022MY Balance Out Date (DTP)
  • 10/30/2022 - 2022MY Balance Out Date (KC)

• 09/01/2022 - 2023MY Scheduling Begins (DTP)
  • 10/10/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date (DTP)
  • 10/31/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date (KC)

All dates are subject to change. 

• 3 weeks later...

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the updated scheduling and production timetable for the 2022/2023MY F-150.

• 10/12/2022 - 2022MY Balance Out Date (DTP)
  • 11/04/2022 - 2022MY Balance Out Date (KC)

• 09/08/2022 - 2023MY Scheduling Begins (DTP)
  • 10/12/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date (DTP)
  • 11/07/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date (KC)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

INFORMATION
Product Offering Changes: 23MY F150 Steering Wheel – Heat Removal and Mirrors, Sideview-Heated Glass Removal

ACTION REQUESTED

• Due to the supply chain constraints, customers taking delivery of 2023MY F-150 trucks including Heated Steering Wheel and/or Mirrors, Sideview – Heated Glass must be informed that certain 2023MY F-150 trucks will not be equipped with Heated Steering Wheel and/or Mirrors, Sideview – Heated Glass
  • Removal of Heated Steering Wheel and Mirrors, Sideview – Heated Glass Removal are now required on all new orders, scheduled and unscheduled units.
  • The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of affected vehicles has been reduced by $140 for Steering Wheel – Heat Removal and $45 for Mirrors, Sideview – Heated Glass Removal. This adjustment will be reflected on the window label.
  • Customers taking delivery of 23MY F-150 vehicles including Heated Steering Wheel and/or Mirrors, Sideview-Heated Glass must sign the attached Acknowledgement Form to acknowledge their understanding that the vehicle is not equipped with the feature(s) identified and that they will not be charged for the feature(s). 
  • Upon receiving this message, dealers should communicate with retail and fleet customers regarding changes required to their orders.
  • Then starting Friday, October 7th, dealers should add Option Code 94X (Steering Wheel – Heat Removal) and/or 76X (Mirrors, Sideview – Heated  Glass Removal) where applicable on unscheduled retail and fleet orders by October 13th, 2022. Unscheduled retail and fleet orders that are not updated by October 13th, 2022 will be amended by Ford on October 14th, 2022.
  • Most unscheduled stock and scheduled stock, retail, and fleet orders will be amended by Ford on October 7th, 2022.

SUMMARY
The automotive industry continues to be confronted by supply chain shortages of a wide variety of components used to manufacture Ford vehicles. As a way for customers to get their F-150 trucks sooner, Ford has implemented the following product offering change process.

Steering Wheel – Heat Removal (94X)

• Removal of Heated Steering Wheel is now required on all new orders, scheduled, and unscheduled units.
  • The window sticker will reflect a credit in the amount of $140 for “Steering Wheel – Heat Removal.”
  • Upon receiving this message, dealers should communicate with retail and fleet customers regarding changes required to their orders.
  • Then starting Friday, October 7th, dealers should add Option Code 94X (Steering Wheel - Heat Removal) where applicable on unscheduled 23MY F-150 retail and fleet orders by October 13th, 2022. Unscheduled orders that are not updated by October 13th, 2022 will be amended by Ford on October 14th, 2022.
  • Most scheduled and unscheduled stock orders and scheduled retail and fleet orders containing Heated Steering Wheel will be amended by Ford to include Steering Wheel – Heat Removal (94X) on behalf of the dealer on October 7th.

Mirrors, Sideview - Heated Glass Removal (76X)

• Removal of Mirrors, Sideview-Heated Glass is now required on all new orders, scheduled, and unscheduled units
  • The window sticker will reflect a credit in the amount of $45 for “Mirrors, Sideview – Heated Glass Removal.”
  •  Then starting Friday, October 7th, dealers should add Option Code 76X (Mirrors, Sideview – Heated Glass Removal) where applicable on unscheduled 23MY F-150 retail and fleet orders by October 13th, 2022. Unscheduled orders that are not updated by October 13th, 2022 will be amended by Ford on October 14th, 2022.
  • Most scheduled and unscheduled stock orders and scheduled retail and fleet orders containing Mirrors, Sideview – Heated Glass be amended by Ford to include Mirrors, Sideview – Heated Glass Removal (76X) on behalf of the dealer on October 7th.

CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM
Customers purchasing a 23MY F-150 with Heated Steering Wheel and/or Mirrors, Sideview – Heated Glass must sign the attached customer acknowledgement form to acknowledge their understanding that the vehicle is not equipped with the feature(s) identified and they will not be charged for the feature(s).

Signed copies of the form must be maintained by the selling dealer in the vehicle deal jacket.

Due to the number of potentially impacted features on a particular vehicle, the Acknowledgement Form has been updated to include a check box for each feature that could be impacted. Dealers must check the appropriate box(es) on the Acknowledgement Form prior to asking for the customer’s signature. Failure to check the proper boxes could result in an erroneous assumption by customer that none of customer’s features are impacted.

Attached is a copy of the form and this form will also be available to download through FMCDealer.

AcknowledgementLetter_23MYF-150_2022-10-01.pdf

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content

INFORMATION
Supersede of: Product Offering Changes: 23MY F150 Steering Wheel – Heat Removal and Mirrors, Sideview-Heated Glass Removal

Reason for Supersede:

• Due to the continuous changes in the supply chain, customers taking delivery of 2023MY F-150 trucks including Mirrors, Sideview - Heated Glass will no longer be required to remove Mirrors, Sideview - Heated Glass (76X)
  • Although we have gained chip availability to fulfill orders, the supply chain shortages continue to evolve.  Further communication will provide future actions, if required.
  • Removal of the Heated Steering wheel will still be required on all new orders, scheduled and unscheduled units. This is listed in the Order Guide as Steering Wheel – Heat Removal (96X).
  • Order Guides for 2023MY F-150 will provide the removal code (76X) for Mirrors, Sideview - Heated Glass Removal, however the code has been disabled for use.
  • An updated Customer Acknowledgment Form has been attached.

ACTION REQUESTED

• Due to the supply chain constraints, customers taking delivery of 2023MY F-150 trucks including Heated Steering Wheel and/or Mirrors, Sideview – Heated Glass must be informed that certain 2023MY F-150 trucks will not be equipped with Heated Steering Wheel. and/or Mirrors, Sideview – Heated Glass
  • Removal of Heated Steering Wheel and Mirrors, Sideview – Heated Glass Removal are now required on all new orders, scheduled and unscheduled units.
  • The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of affected vehicles has been reduced by $140 for Steering Wheel – Heat Removal and $45 for Mirrors, Sideview – Heated Glass Removal. This adjustment will be reflected on the window label.
  • Customers taking delivery of 23MY F-150 vehicles including Heated Steering Wheel and/or Mirrors, Sideview-Heated Glass must sign the attached Acknowledgement Form to acknowledge their understanding that the vehicle is not equipped with the feature(s) identified and that they will not be charged for the feature(s)
  • Then starting Friday, October 7th, dealers should add Option Code 94X (Steering Wheel – Heat Removal)/or 76X (Mirrors, Sideview – Heated  Glass Removal) where applicable on unscheduled retail and fleet orders by October 13th, 2022. Unscheduled retail and fleet orders that are not updated by October 13th, 2022 will be amended by Ford on October 14th, 2022.
  • Most unscheduled stock and scheduled stock, retail, and fleet orders will be amended by Ford on October 7th, 2022.

SUMMARY
The automotive industry continues to be confronted by supply chain shortages of a wide variety of components used to manufacture Ford vehicles. As a way for customers to get their F-150 trucks sooner, Ford has implemented the following product offering change process.

Steering Wheel – Heat Removal (94X)

• Removal of Heated Steering Wheel is now required on all new orders, scheduled, and unscheduled units.
  • The window sticker will reflect a credit in the amount of $140 for “Steering Wheel – Heat Removal.”
  • Then starting Friday, October 7th, dealers should add Option Code 94X (Steering Wheel - Heat Removal) where applicable on unscheduled 23MY F-150 retail and fleet orders by October 13th, 2022. Unscheduled orders that are not updated by October 13th, 2022 will be amended by Ford on October 14th, 2022.
  • Most scheduled and unscheduled stock orders and scheduled retail and fleet orders containing Heated Steering Wheel will be amended by Ford to include Steering Wheel – Heat Removal (94X) on behalf of the dealer on October 7th.

• Removal of Mirrors, Sideview-Heated Glass is now required on all new orders, scheduled, and unscheduled units
  • The window sticker will reflect a credit in the amount of $45 for “Mirrors, Sideview – Heated Glass Removal.”
  •  Then starting Friday, October 7th, dealers should add Option Code 76X (Mirrors, Sideview – Heated Glass Removal) where applicable on unscheduled 23MY F-150 retail and fleet orders by October 13th, 2022. Unscheduled orders that are not updated by October 13th, 2022 will be amended by Ford on October 14th, 2022.
  • Most scheduled and unscheduled stock orders and scheduled retail and fleet orders containing Mirrors, Sideview – Heated Glass be amended by Ford to include Mirrors, Sideview – Heated Glass Removal (76X) on behalf of the dealer on October 7th.

CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM
Customers purchasing a 23MY F-150 with Heated Steering Wheel and/or Mirrors, Sideview – Heated Glass must sign the attached customer acknowledgement form to acknowledge their understanding that the vehicle is not equipped with the feature(s) identified and they will not be charged for the feature(s).

Signed copies of the form must be maintained by the selling dealer in the vehicle deal jacket.

Due to the number of potentially impacted features on a particular vehicle, the Acknowledgement Form has been updated to include a check box for each feature that could be impacted. Dealers must check the appropriate box(es) on the Acknowledgement Form prior to asking for the customer’s signature. Failure to check the proper boxes could result in an erroneous assumption by customer that none of customer’s features are impacted.

Attached is a copy of the form and this form will also be available to download through FMCDealer.

AcknowledgementLetter_23MYF-150_2022-10-07.pdf

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content

INFORMATION
2023MY F-150 Order Cancellations – Replacement Plan

ACTION REQUESTED

• Certain scheduled 23MY F-150 orders will need to be cancelled due to plant mismatch errors
  • Affected orders will be cancelled by Ford Motor Company on October 14, 2022. All allocation will be returned to the dealers upon cancellation and replacement orders may be placed for impacted customers and stock orders
  • Dealers must ensure impacted retail orders are verified in COVP prior to being cancelled. Orders must be COVP verified no later than COB Thursday, October 13, 2022
  • Dealers must ensure replacement orders are submitted and COVP approved by COB Friday, October 21, 2022

SUMMARY
We will be required to submit cancellations on certain scheduled 23MY F-150s due to mismatches with the plant (for example, Dearborn only options scheduled for production at Kansas City) that these VLs are scheduled to. Both stock and retail orders were impacted by this error.

All allocation will be returned to the dealer upon cancellation of the orders. No further action is needed on the stock orders as allocation will be returned to the dealer to be used to schedule additional orders.

Impacted retail orders will need to be COVP verified prior to Ford cancelling orders on the dealer’s behalf. Dealers must verify orders in COVP by October 13, 2022 close of business. Dealers will be able to enter replacement retail orders for impacted customers. Replacement orders must be placed and COVP verified by close of business, October 21st.

The Field Sales and Inventory Teams will provide dealers a list of VINs being cancelled.

TIMELINE AND KEY DATES

• October 13: COB (5:00 PM ET): Ensure all existing affected (to be cancelled) 23MY orders are submitted to COVP for verification/approval
  • October 14: Orders will be cancelled on dealers’ behalf
  • October 21: COB (5:00 PM ET): Dealers must ensure 23MY F-150 replacement orders are submitted and COVP approved by COB Friday, October 21, 2022

INCENTIVE & PRICE PROTECTION
Price Protection and Incentive Protection details will be communicated at a later date. In the meantime, it is essential that all orders (both the ones to be cancelled and the replacement retails) are COVP approved by the deadlines listed above.

Edited by ice-capades

• 10/12/2022 - 2022MY Balance Out Date (DTP)
  • 11/04/2022 - 2022MY Balance Out Date (KC)

• 09/15/2022 - 2023MY Scheduling Begins (DTP)
  • 09/29/2022 - 2023MY Scheduling Begins (KC)
  • 10/18/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date (DTP)
  • 11/04/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date (KC)

• 2 weeks later...

INFORMATION
Product Offering Changes: 2023MY F-150 - Advanced Security Pack

ACTION REQUESTED

• Due to the global semiconductor shortage, customers taking delivery of 2023MY F-150 trucks including Advanced Security Pack must be informed that certain 2023MY F-150 trucks are not equipped with the Advanced Security Pack, which provides vehicle inclination / intrusion sensors, as the feature is not available. Affected trucks remain equipped with Perimeter Alarm and SecuriLock® Passive Anti-Theft System.
  • Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of affected vehicles has been reduced by $50. This adjustment will be reflected on the window label.
  • Customers must sign the attached Acknowledgment Form with the understanding that this feature, in addition to any other impacted features, has been removed, is not functional, and they will not be charged for it. Copy of the signed Acknowledgment Form must be included in the deal jacket.

SUMMARY
While the automotive industry continues to be confronted by supply chain shortages, Ford is working diligently to ensure our vehicles are delivered to dealers and customers as quickly as possible. These shortages impact a wide variety of components used to manufacture our products. Therefore, Ford will be making the following product offering changes to 2023MY F-150 vehicles in an effort to help customers receive their vehicles sooner.

• Certain 2023MY F-150 trucks will be equipped with Advanced Security Pack Inclination / Intrusion Sensor Removal (16P). Trucks with the removal option remain equipped with Perimeter Alarm and SecuriLock® Passive Anti-Theft System.
  • Existing 2023MY F-150 Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, Limited, Raptor, and Tremor High orders that have not been built will have option code 16P added to the order on October 28th, 2022.
  • Option code 16Blue Oval Forums_MASTERP will be required on new 2023MY F-150 Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, Limited, Raptor, and Tremor High orders through the remainder of the model year.
  • Affected vehicles will not be eligible for a retrofit to add Inclination / Intrusion Sensors at a later date.
  • The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of afftected vehicles equipped with option code 16P has been reduced by $50. This adjustment will be reflected on the window label.
  • Customers must sign the attached Acknowledgment Form with the understanding that the feature has been removed, is not functional, and they will not be charged for it. Copy of the signed Acknowledgment Form must be included in the deal jacket.

CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGMENT FORM
A signed Customer Acknowledgment Form is required documentation for customers taking delivery of an impacted vehicle.  

Due to the number of potentially impacted features on a particular vehicle, the Acknowledgment Form has been updated to include a check box for each feature that could be impacted, some of which may be addressed in a separate communication. Dealers must check the appropriate box(es) on the Acknowledgment Form prior to asking for the customer’s signature. Failure to check the proper boxes could result in an erroneous assumption by customer that none of customer’s features are impacted.

AcknowledgementLetter_23MYF-150_2022-10-21.pdf

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content

• 10/23/2022 - 2022MY Balance Out Date (DTP)
  • 11/17/2022 - 2022MY Balance Out Date (KC)

• 10/23/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date (DTP)
  • 11/17/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date (KC)

Edited by ice-capades

• 6 months later...

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the most recent scheduling and production information for the 2023MY F-150.

• 11/18/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date (KC)
  •        TBD        - 2023MY Balance Out Date

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the most recent scheduling and production information for the 2023MY F-150.

• 11/18/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date (KC)
  •        TBD        - 2023MY Balance Out Date