Shipping problems TX

So anyone else having problems getting truck from rail yard my truck has been at a rail yard off load in Mckiney, TX allegedly on my ford track it says it’s already delivered been the dealership says  it was a mess up with the system and that the truck is still there since may 6th just waiting for transportation to dealership 

This is a VERY common issue and it really has nothing to do with Ford and it is not at all limited to TX.  These rail facilities serve multiple vehicle manufacturers, and right now there are more vehicles to be transported than there are trucks or drivers to move them.  Factor in a long bed crew cab or a dually, and the wait is even longer.  I have seen some people waiting 3-4 weeks from rail yard to dealer.

On 5/17/2022 at 7:48 PM, 22 platPstroke said:

So anyone else having problems getting truck from rail yard my truck has been at a rail yard off load in Mckiney, TX allegedly on my ford track it says it’s already delivered been the dealership says  it was a mess up with the system and that the truck is still there since may 6th just waiting for transportation to dealership 

My truck got on CSX train car on 3/23, was unloaded off train car 4/15 and I took delivery 4/25, mine was on train for 21 days and sat in a lot at unload ramp for 9 more days.  But still from time to order to delivery was a little over 5 months which is good compared but I also had to forego three constrained options AS, spray in liner and 5th wheel prep.

Edited by 787Toolman