The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

Defyant1

Proper Front Plate Mounting

I am looking for Fords instructions to dealers on where to mount the front plate. I believe mine was mounted improperly. Vehicle is a 2022 Expedition. A PDF from Ford would be helpful. Any help is appreciated thanks.

12 hours ago, Defyant1 said:

I am looking for Fords instructions to dealers on where to mount the front plate. I believe mine was mounted improperly. Vehicle is a 2022 Expedition. A PDF from Ford would be helpful. Any help is appreciated thanks.

The Front Plate Bracket is either factory installed, or Dealer installed depending on the vehicle. The brackets are included for all vehicles delivered to states requiring front plates, and optional on all other orders.

There is no PDF that I'm aware of, but the bracket installation is part of the PDI vehicle prep process. There is one location for the installation, usually indicated by small indentations on the front bumper identifying where the bracket is to be mounted. There are slight variations between the vehicle types.