The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

Sign in to follow this  
TommyC

2021 ford edge computer problems

Posted (edited)

My wife and I bought  a new from the dealer , 2021 ford edge. We have had nothing but trouble with the compter system. Cal[ed the dealer today to complain that the computer screen is dark. No back up camera , no nothing and the dealer informs us they cant help us because of ongoing problems with the compter problems on other ford edge. 

Edited by TommyC

Our 21 Edge ST had an software update done via the internet.  We have not had any prior screen issues, but everything seems  to work as it should.  The update mentioned rear camera issues, so it might be worth a try.

Yep we tried your sugestion. The dealership couldn't even  get the update to go  into the car  I am very disappointed in our dealership, not being able to correct the problem. Then telling us they can't correct the problem. I would love to know who to contact at Ford to voice my complaint and get some resolution to our problem. This is a brand new car and I am having  problems already.