2022 F250 Tremor Issues

KonevTremor

Well took delivery of my truck last week and so far the issues are:

Ford Pass deep sleep mode notification

Alignment is slightly off, steering wheel is leaning to left while going straight. 

When backing up, camera sometimes doesnt engage (black screen), restart truck and its good.

When starting the truck, sound notice comes on "GPS signal Lost", however the NAV works just fine.

Does anyone have similar issues and had them resolved? I know the deep sleep mode has been discussed and ford will release bug fix in October. 

1 hour ago, KonevTremor said:

Alignment is slightly off, steering wheel is leaning to left while going straight. 

When backing up, camera sometimes doesnt engage (black screen), restart truck and its good.

When starting the truck, sound notice comes on "GPS signal Lost", however the NAV works just fine.

Does anyone have similar issues and had them resolved? I know the deep sleep mode has been discussed and ford will release bug fix in October. 

It’s a brand new truck. Let this be the dealer’s problem. You have full warranty coverage. 

2 hours ago, KonevTremor said:

Is this your first F250?  If you are coming from an F150, I found the steering to be far less precise.  I refer to my truck as the wanderer.  

On 9/6/2022 at 6:36 PM, tbone said:

Is this your first F250?  If you are coming from an F150, I found the steering to be far less precise.  I refer to my truck as the wanderer.  

Ill agree with this, I came from an F150, and the steering on my tremor F250 is totally different, not a bad thing, just taking some getting used to, I think the steering ratio is much lower due to it being a SD. Hydraulic assist also as opposed to electric in the F150. 

23 hours ago, tbone said:

I have heard that adding a dual steering stabilizer has a positive impact on the steering, but I haven’t personally been able to confirm that because I did not upgrade mine since I am going back to an F150. 

It was an easy install on my 2015 and absolutely firmed up the steering. The only real downside is it made the steering wheel feel heavy in parking lots. Once you’re rolling it’s right on the money. 

7 hours ago, IUEC135ELEVATOR said:

Why going back? Not needing the cargo/towing rating anymore? Or tired of these ridiculous fuel prices?

I came from my 3rd Raptor because I wanted to try something Different, and I had some heavier towing that I was going to be doing for a project. My plan was to put a lift kit on it with the hope of getting close to a Raptor ride while still being able to tow heavier loads, but after looking at the expense of it, and was told I would likely be disappointed if I was trying to duplicate the Raptor ride with a lift, I figured I would just go back to Raptor.  Plus I am nearly done with this project, so I don’t need it as much. 

I have the 7.3l, and the mileage wasn’t good, but I didn’t expect it to be. The Raptor was surprisingly a little better.  

3 hours ago, le engineer said:

It was an easy install on my 2015 and absolutely firmed up the steering. The only real downside is it made the steering wheel feel heavy in parking lots. Once you’re rolling it’s right on the money. 

I think that would be a worthwhile trade off based on my current experience.