Paint blemish question

Joeyd9590

I stumbled upon a paint blemish today when cleaning my truck. I took delivery back in May but didn’t notice it. I’m not sure of the paint process for these trucks but it is under the paint, and there’s a bubble on top of this item. It’s small, less than 1/8” total but I’m worried it’ll pop in the future. It’s located between the driver rear door and the rear window on the pillar. Anyone else see something like this with their new truck? Also, do you think it’ll have to go to the deliver i purchased it from or can I bring it to a dealer closer for them to fix it. Thanks in advance 

6839DDA3-5EC5-430F-AA8C-0FDBF29E52C4.jpeg

38 minutes ago, Joeyd9590 said:

I stumbled upon a paint blemish today when cleaning my truck. I took delivery back in May but didn’t notice it. I’m not sure of the paint process for these trucks but it is under the paint, and there’s a bubble on top of this item. It’s small, less than 1/8” total but I’m worried it’ll pop in the future. It’s located between the driver rear door and the rear window on the pillar. Anyone else see something like this with their new truck? Also, do you think it’ll have to go to the deliver i purchased it from or can I bring it to a dealer closer for them to fix it. Thanks in advance 

6839DDA3-5EC5-430F-AA8C-0FDBF29E52C4.jpeg

That's a warranty issue that any Ford Dealer should be able to address. 

• Like 1