07 Explorer Ltd grill in 07 ST Ltd.

Looks awesome! Did the dealer do the mods? I assume there were mounting holes in the roof, how did you cover them? I see the running boards are black. Are those from an XLT or did you have them painted? How heavy is the tonneau cover? Can one person remove it easily? Sorry for all the questions. That's the best ST I've seen yet. Good job!

Looks awesome! Did the dealer do the mods? I assume there were mounting holes in the roof, how did you cover them? I see the running boards are black. Are those from an XLT or did you have them painted? How heavy is the tonneau cover? Can one person remove it easily? Sorry for all the questions. That's the best ST I've seen yet. Good job!

The dealer changed out the grill and swapped the XLT roof rails and running boards from a black in stock XLT. The black roof rails are stored! The dealer had to order the Explorer grill through parts, he gave me credit for the original grill. The Ford badge on the two grills are different ( go figure) we had to order one for the Explorer grill.

The bolt holes in the roof are covered with a trimline body side moulding painted body color, front to back on each side!!

The tonneau is heavy enough to require a person on each side to lift it off. 4 bolts need to be removed to take it off.

I have two new retro T-Birds and I have a winch set up in my garage to remove the hard tops. This can winch off the tonneau too.

That is a fine looking ride. I notice you removed the roof rails.

I see a delete option on the cross bars, too bad there was no delete option for the rails too.

I guess all the trucks are built with the bolting inserts in the roof to mount the rails.

I thought about installing the Explorer Iron Man black grill but no availibility in the parts department yet!

You were right Cal, the truck and color are awesome.

Hopefully there will be no issue with the V8 and transmission, I see a lot of reports of problems and warrenty claims on Job 1 vehicles.

The heated windshield is a great idea, too bad they didn't have the heated side mirror available with the windshield option!! Why wouldn't heated side mirrors be available??? The Explorer has them.