2022 Ford F-250 Fog Light Wiring Issue

New to the forums and have a question concerning adding fog lights to my 2022 Ford F-250 SD. Here is little back ground. I removed the OEM bumper from my new 2022 F-250 Lariat (Replaced it with a CJC Off-road three piece bumper) and installed it onto my new 2022 Ford F-250 XLT. When I swapped the bumper I noticed that even though the XLT was not ordered with fog lights it appeared to have factory fog light wiring so I plugged up the OEM Lariat bumper fog lights to the wiring harness in the XLT but noticed that the headlight switch only had a bed light switch which did me no good. I ordered a new OEM switch from FORD which came in with the Fog light switch but no bed light switch so I installed and tested. No dice and would not work. In the meantime I ordered a set of Baja Design Fog/Driving light kits which replace the OEM fog lights in their respected sockets. The inner two driving lights are hooked up to an Upfitter switch while the outer two fog lights are wired to the existing OEM fog light harness. Noticing that my Lariat had a dual switch from the factory which worked the bed lights and the fog lights I decided to order one of those switched to hopefully fix the issue. Once again no luck. I am at a loss to get these two fog lights working with what appears to be factory wiring. Can anyone help me with this issue? I would certainly appreciate the assistance. Thanks.
God bless,
Mickey

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1420.jpg

Not trying to be funny but did you see if you had a fuse in the fuse box for foglights, not sure if it's a separate fuse like left & right headlights have a fuse for each side. You have all the wires & pins on all the switches.