Air Bag/Compressor/Self Leveling/Air Tank questions

I have a 2019 F250 Lariat 4wd. It has a 4" lift front 2" lift back. The truck sits 1" lower on the left side naturally. 

I am trying to find the best of: 

Airbags

Compressor

Leveling switches

Reserve tank

Air chuck for air hose to inflate tires

Interior gauges or phone app

From what I see, people are mixing brands to get the best results but searching all over presents old or confusing results. 

I want to level out the truck and, of course, keep it that way with a load so my headlights are aimed correctly. 

Thank you in advance for your advice.

• 2 months later...

I’m running Ready Lift AirIQ system with the HD compressor.  It’s a dual inline bag and works superb.  Being an F350, factory overloads are removed and the air bags mount directly on top of the leaf stack to replace overloads.  Empty, I run 10psi and it rides way better than with overloads when hitting bumps or potholes.  The jar in the rear is reduced a lot.  With the HD compressor, left and right side are independent so 20 psi could be in the right and 30 in the left.  It was a pricey system but compared to my AirLift bags I have on my other truck, I’ll go no other way than Ready Lift from this point on.  Bluetooth and the compressor is quick to adjust

• Like 1