Looking for Advice on 2018 Lincoln Navigator

Chalesner

Greetings fellow members,

I am in the process of purchasing a 2018 Lincoln Navigator. As I’m doing some research on this, I would appreciate your advice on specific trim variations or other essential specifications that I should consider.

If any of you have hands-on experience with different trim levels or special packages for the Lincoln Navigator, I would love to hear your recommendations: are there any particular features of any trim level that add value to the vehicle and the overall driving experience? Any packages worth considering?  

Thank you in advance for your help and recommendations!

00f0f_fRQPX7zCcV8_0Cz0t2_600x450.jpg

00M0M_4nA2MaSyKjH_0Cz0t2_600x450.jpg

00X0X_jxoo3PajtXF_0Cz0t2_600x450.jpg

11 hours ago, Chalesner said:

Greetings fellow members,

I am in the process of purchasing a 2018 Lincoln Navigator. As I’m doing some research on this, I would appreciate your advice on specific trim variations or other essential specifications that I should consider.

If any of you have hands-on experience with different trim levels or special packages for the Lincoln Navigator, I would love to hear your recommendations: are there any particular features of any trim level that add value to the vehicle and the overall driving experience? Any packages worth considering?  

Thank you in advance for your help and recommendations!

00f0f_fRQPX7zCcV8_0Cz0t2_600x450.jpg

00M0M_4nA2MaSyKjH_0Cz0t2_600x450.jpg

00X0X_jxoo3PajtXF_0Cz0t2_600x450.jpg

If you haven't already, you might want to download a copy of the 2018 Lincoln Navigator Order Guide which is available in the Dealer Order Guides section in the top menu. It'll give you all the information on the trim level differentiation and options that were available for the 2018 Model Year. 

To make it easier, I've attached all the 2018 Navigator reference materials. 

2018 Lincoln Navigator Order Guide.pdf

2018 Lincoln Navigator - Black Label Order Guide.pdf

2018 Lincoln Navigator - Visual Reference Guide.pdf

2018 Lincoln Navigator - Black Label Visual Reference Guide.pdf

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content
  • Like 1