2022 Bronco Ratcheting Headrest

Mr. KABC

I have seen other complaints elsewhere about this, and our Bronco is no different. Black vinyl interior, headrest forces your head forward, giving you a hell of a headache after a while. Tried flipping them backwards, but that looks stupid and is probably a safety hazard as well. 

The higher zoot trim level Broncos appear to have ratcheting headrests, but ours has the "cheap seats". Google has turned up nothing. My 2005 Mustang had the same problem, and the company "TMI" used to make ratcheting headrests for them, got my "TMI Headrest Ratcheting Tilt Pair 2005-2009 Item# HR3B" set years ago and it worked great! 

MY QUESTION:

• OEM Ford part number for the ratcheting headrests? Can't seem to find it online, Ford Parts resources direct me to the standard one or the rear seat headrests.
  • Will my 2005 TMI headrests fit the Bronco? How about 2012 Mustang? I found a set of TMI ones for the 2010-2012 Mustangs that seem to fit the bill as well. 

Thoughts? Help?