New to Ford Ownership

fruthd

I have been a Chevy guy and come from a family of Chevy guys but my previous job was a mainly Ford fleet and got to where I liked them , so when it came time to buy a new truck ( first new in 30 years ) I bought an F250 crewcab 4x4 long bed , love it so far and hope it lasts as long as my Chevys did , the last one was a 2008 2500 6.0 gas engine with 412,000 miles when I sold it last month .

I was searching for seat belt chime cancel info and ran across this forum .

• ice-capades changed the title to New to Ford Ownership
On 10/13/2023 at 9:20 AM, fruthd said:

I have been a Chevy guy and come from a family of Chevy guys but my previous job was a mainly Ford fleet and got to where I liked them , so when it came time to buy a new truck ( first new in 30 years ) I bought an F250 crewcab 4x4 long bed , love it so far and hope it lasts as long as my Chevys did , the last one was a 2008 2500 6.0 gas engine with 412,000 miles when I sold it last month .

I was searching for seat belt chime cancel info and ran across this forum .

Welcome and congrats on the new truck.  I hope it brings you many trouble free miles.  That was a good run by your old Chevy so hats off to that one.