FORScan 2024 Super Duty

I’ve made a bunch of changes to my module as built data and really liking the truck now.  Just wondering if anyone one here is fluent with FORScan since I am having an issue with a change I wanted the most.  “Auto Regen checkbox” or enable Operator controlled Regen (OCR).  I went into the IPC made the change successfully and also went into the PCM plain English and selected option 3 under manual regeneration for manual regen with active inhibit.  I cannot find the Checkbox anywhere to uncheck it to turn auto off.  

Some will wonder why I want this so I’ll explain.  I am a farmer so the use of my truck varies.  There is a lot of stop and go, short drives and idle time when I’m irrigating.  When this occurs, I turn auto off and do parked regens either in my driveway or in the yard at the farm shop.  I’ve found on my 2022 I get more miles between burns than I do when it auto regens while driving so I feel parked does a better job of cleaning.  Also Ford when regen is active and power is cut, when powered up again it does not initiate and complete the current cleaning cycle, it just starts refilling the filter back up.  It’s pretty important for DPF health to regen fully once a cycle has started.  At least Ford has the DPF % full gauge now but why they have yet to give us a light to signal regen is active is just dumb.  I have a Banks iDash installed so at least with it I know when the oven is hot.  

Anyways just wondering if anyone here has had success with enabling OCR and where exactly is this checkbox suppose to be located since I can not find it

Thanks in advance for the help!!!!

Pat

Edited by Boss Hog