2025 Touch Screen Prediction?

• ice-capades changed the title to 2025 Touch Screen Prediction?

The 2025 Ford Super Duty lineup offers an advanced generation of innovative technology, smart towing, convenience, and confidence. While some features and trim series for the F-Series Super Duty truck will be available starting in spring 2023, let’s explore the tech aspects:

12-Inch Digital Instrument Cluster The available 12-inch Digital Instrument Cluster delivers vital data in brilliant high-resolution clarity. You can customize the cluster to see the details that matter most.
Head-Up Display (HUD) The HUD projects important information onto the windshield, allowing you to keep your eyes on the road. You can customize the information displayed.
360-Degree Camera System This system provides a birds-eye view, helping you navigate in reverse with confidence. It’s especially useful when towing.
SYNC® 4 Standard on all models, SYNC® 4 technology gives you control over innovative features. It runs on either an 8-inch or available large 12-inch screen.
Over-the-Air Updates With Ford Premium Connectivity, you can receive software updates wirelessly, enhancing your ownership experience.
Google Maps Integration Live traffic and automatic rerouting are integrated into the instrument cluster, making navigation easier.
5G Connectivity Incredibly fast connectivity provides an optimal in-vehicle experience without relying on a phone.
Voice Assistance Use voice commands for various tasks, including calling/texting, music, reminders, weather updates, and more.

So after reading your post Jesse628wallick,  this seems to be my 2022 King which has all of this except for the HUD option.  I had the Google maps live traffic for 3 months and dropped it not welling to pay the $39 month or something.  I love the 12" screen and the birds eye with front/rear and etc views,  i just wish I could select a camera "view hold"  on the display.  Its a pain to back up to a trailer hit "ball view"  then every time I move forward then back I have to then hit the "ball view"  again.  This would be a easy software fix, IMO.

I'm looking forward to see whats really new in 25 or 2026 models.  Hope they continue to improve the experience.