NUG

New Useless Guy just joined.  I worked for GMC on a research project back in the late 70's and spent some time picking parts from the assembly line as well as some factory tours.  The things I saw there drove me to never buy another GM product.  I'm sure Ford's lines probably were not any better, but the GM attitude was just too much for me.  I left Detroit and went back home as the big city was not my cup of tea.  Over the years I have bought an 83 1/2 Turbo T bird, 85 F150, 89 F150, 90(?) Probe, 95 Sable wagon and then when the new F150s came out in 96 I had to have one of those.  Bought a new 2000 F150 with the 4.6 which was not real peppy but I didn't work it very hard.  Started a hobby farm in the early 2000's so moved to a 2001 CCSB F350 V10.  Great truck, it was fabulous to drive, that V10 was so smooth.  Blew the RH center spark plug out of the head right on schedule at 70k miles.  Easy fix though.  Sold the farm went back to a 2014 F150 FX4, the last of the steel bodies.  Then bought a 2020 F150 Lariat 502A.  Getting back into camping so recently ordered an F350 Lariat CCSB SRW 7.3.  Found this forum when doing research on the new trucks.  Great place to find info.

cheers

Czar

• Like 1