2025 Explorer Production?

• ice-capades changed the title to 2025 Explorer Production?

Thank you. Will be ordering one. I have a 23 king Ranch explorer.  Hoping the 25 is a better car. My 23 still has a suspension rattle they can’t find. Had several missing pushpins  I discovered two missing that hold the  Right rear lip molding on. One missing that holds the windshield washer reservoir. I’m in lifelong Ford fan,  I just wish they could get the quality back up where it should be. I’ll be 66 this year not sure how many more new Fords I will be buying after this. I also have a 23 bronco 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bird of prey said:

Thank you. Will be ordering one. I have a 23 king Ranch explorer.  Hoping the 25 is a better car. My 23 still has a suspension rattle they can’t find. Had several missing pushpins  I discovered two missing that hold the  Right rear lip molding on. One missing that holds the windshield washer reservoir. I’m in lifelong Ford fan,  I just wish they could get the quality back up where it should be. I’ll be 66 this year not sure how many more new Fords I will be buying after this. I also have a 23 bronco 

I know that CAP (Chicago Assembly Plant) has a poor reputation for build quality. Not sure if that will improve with the new model. I have a 23 Basequatch and love it! How do you like yours?

I like the explorer this is my second one.  had a 2018 platinum.   other than the missing parts I found,  and the rattle in the suspension. Probably the biggest thing I don’t like about the explorer is the gas pedal position. reminds me of a semi truck. I need  longer arms to get away from the gas pedal. I’m 5 foot 11. It’s different than the other Ford vehicle I’ve owned. It’s just not in a comfortable position. Really like my bronco though. I like it around town especially.  recently did 1000 mile road trip with it. found it to be very comfortable.