Ol Besse Project F250 ( 1992 4x4 XLT Lariat 5speed SC/LB 460 ) - JDM fanboy owns first domestic truck

OlBesse

Got this project truck for 350 bucks is back registered 9 years and has some issues but the engine was running when I cashed him out, it has 70k miles on it and it was a ranch truck on the lost coast. I plan to use this forum to source knowledge and parts as well as share my experiences so others can do likewise in the future, I used to own JDM drift cars, I used forums in the early 2000s and they where like being able to sit in on workshop classes at school for me, I did everything including the basics of seting up MS2 ECUs to run tuner studio. I was happy to discover the old parts for these trucks are like old Nissan parts used to be, cheap plentiful and basically OEM is good for most reasonable use cases, im in my 40s now so im excited to get in to this mid life shit. I will post pics it came full of trash.