2023 Lincoln Aviator electrical issues, looking for advice

IMG_6313.thumb.jpeg.f506dd2fb85ff028f01998b99f88e4ed.jpegGood afternoon, my wife and have owned 3 Mkx in the past and they had a couple corks here and there, but was great vehicles. We bought a brand new 2023 Aviator and has been a huge problem with multiple visits to the dealer for electric issues. In the past the dealer would give you a loaner ( why we continued to buy Lincoln and pay the premium) but no dealers have had a loaner in the last year and a half so Lincoln really should not advertise.The problem is the car thinks someone it breaking into it so it sits off the alarm, even with the vehicle unlocked and in motion. Dangerous side of the issue is all interior lights come on and won't turn off so if you're on the interstate leaving dinner you have to navigate off the highway with hardly any vision because interior lights are on. I finally called Lincoln on this issue after we have had it to a local dealer five times. The problem is my wife would drive to the dealer during the day they have to order the parts she would drive home so it didn't just set on lot in weather or get door dings.I would rent a car for 2 to 3 weeks  vehicle would be setting in our garage, until the parts arrive once arrived, we would take back to the dealer and they would have it a week or longer putting them in. I finally called Lincoln concierge about it acting like it hadn't been down that long because they're going off the days it was (in shop) not broken down. Our Lincoln is currently been down again over a week again with the same issue. I currently have 17,000 miles on it, my wife is fed up and feels like it's not reliable and wanting to trade it in. To date they've done multiple door latches and software updates, I really hate to trade in because I know I'm gonna take a wash on it, just curious if anyone else has ran into these problems and they have been resolved thanks for taking the time to read this. I've never had to do this before in my life, but seriously, considering filing a lemon law a against the car. which is a shame as I've been pretty loyal to Lincoln for several years and I asked for a buyback and I would buy a brand new one, but at this time there not interested in doing that. What is that being said? I do understand my wife distrust in this vehicle and the one always dealing with a rental. Thanks in advance for any advice.IMG_7789.thumb.png.eea42af2cbd5995a690c12ecf8d073dd.pngIMG_7790.thumb.png.96b09fba579826b9f787ba2d2fa61a37.png

Twi days ago, my '23 Aviator lost power steering, ABS, traction control and a few other error messages.  When I attempted to shut the engine off, all electrical responded and shut down but the engine stayed on.  After multiple attempts to shut it down and get it back to normal I called Lincoln.  The car was towed to the dealership and evaluation done.  I received a call from Lincoln concierge and they said my car was fine and could no find any issues with the car.  I have not gotten the car back yet, still in a loaner but I am pretty concerned to drive it.  It sounds like an electrical issue but no one is sure.