question for nap or dtw???

NAP 2 DTW

Good Morning,

Last I heard the transfer language was still up in the air. According to our skilled trades rep we are "not the home team" when it comes to decisions from the international.Go figure!

Skilled trades were afforded the opportunity to sign an interest sheet last week during a meeting.

i think something is going on to .i talked to "the guts" kimmons he said we were suppose to know something this week and its thrusday allready .WTF tell us something

Yep it just don't add up..You give transfer option then won't let people sign up for it.But you take an informal survey to find out how many wants to transfer but then will give no answers as to why there is a hold up.

i think something is going on to .i talked to "the guts" kimmons he said we were suppose to know something this week and its thrusday allready .WTF tell us something

The NAP Union Reps need to finalize there special deals before anyone else gets any information.

Maybe they are looking at everyone elses information to see what each person is chosing?

Maybe they are waiting for a bigger cash buyout? Would they tell the workers if that opportunity would happen?

You will not get any information from Gutless, he is on another trip.

If you showed interest in the survey taken last week, you should be recieving info in the mail within the next few days. I'm sure it will also be in the Virginian Pilot. Three waves of NAPPERS to DTP in Jan.

Interest in what survey and if your talking about that survey that someone came around and asked you what package you taking that person had no answers about transfers....And plus where are you getting your info from,as of today Labor at NAP still had no answers!

The NAP Union Reps need to finalize there special deals before anyone else gets any information.

Maybe they are looking at everyone elses information to see what each person is chosing?

Maybe they are waiting for a bigger cash buyout? Would they tell the workers if that opportunity would happen?

You will not get any information from Gutless, he is on another trip.

come on guys , if you ythink the union reps are being informed, you are on drugs!!..................

I talked to a bargining rep here at DTP today and asked about the transfers. She told me it was being held up because the skilled trades at NAP wanted to be part of the transfer of operations but there are no openings yet for trades and that our trades here are represented by a different local so those things had to be worked out first. Hopefully things are all cleared up and we can start getting you all up here soon.

Interest in what survey and if your talking about that survey that someone came around and asked you what package you taking that person had no answers about transfers....And plus where are you getting your info from,as of today Labor at NAP still had no answers!

My supervisor called me with the info at home, around 6pm. And the holdup is our local trying to negotiate transfers for skilled trades, which there are no openings.Relax, January will be here soon enough, and so will a foot of snow.

Hey Little, why are you not up in MI checking it out with Big?.....He came up the day I left

Was that him I saw walking around the mezzanine(sp?) tonight? For real, I saw 4 NAP people checking the place out. One of the team leaders talked to them briefly. They looked happy to be there. They did not come down to the line though. Come on down and introduce yourselves, we won't bite. :party:

Was that him I saw walking around the mezzanine(sp?) tonight? For real, I saw 4 NAP people checking the place out. One of the team leaders talked to them briefly. They looked happy to be there. They did not come down to the line though. Come on down and introduce yourselves, we won't bite. :party:

If one of the guys you seen had Knee Pads on then that was BIG!!!!

If one of the guys you seen had Knee Pads on then that was BIG!!!!

LOL !!

I didnt go in the plant, I had my family with me, but damn that place is huge! The whole whole Rouge complex looks like a little town. I had a realtor show me around and show me some houses, man the basements are huge. I mainly looked around Monroe county because the taxes are cheaper there, you definitly get more house for your money up there than you would around here. Over all I didnt think it was that bad, the first thing everybody keeps asking is how cold was it, it was in the 60's when I left. It will just be a big change for everbody that is moving up there.

Edited by fordnapworker1993

We got a call from my husbands supervisor I think it was Thurs. He left a message on our answering machine saying that he needed to take one of the buy out options and if he was waiting for the transfer that there will be a delay in the paperwork due to them working out some kinda working, like you were saying before. He didn't tell us we will be getting anything next week, but he said in the next 2 weeks, so as I figure it it should be ready by Dec. :banghead:

We got a call from my husbands supervisor I think it was Thurs. He left a message on our answering machine saying that he needed to take one of the buy out options and if he was waiting for the transfer that there will be a delay in the paperwork due to them working out some kinda working, like you were saying before. He didn't tell us we will be getting anything next week, but he said in the next 2 weeks, so as I figure it it should be ready by Dec. :banghead:

The Rouge and most of the plants in south east Michigan have had people(Tradesmen) in Gen for 2 years. I hope your husband gets to transfer but it is not very likely. Good luck to you and your family

its going to be one of those quick processes,you sign transfer posting one week, you find out the next week you transfering and you have to report that next monday...no time.....be ready...... :hyper:

its going to be one of those quick processes,you sign transfer posting one week, you find out the next week you transfering and you have to report that next monday...no time.....be ready...... :hyper:

That's what I figured! We are trying to get our house on the market this week. My neighbor said he heard the latest rumor is Wed for the transfer packages.

That's what I figured! We are trying to get our house on the market this week. My neighbor said he heard the latest rumor is Wed for the transfer packages.

well i hope you get what you want for it,in our allready saturated homes for sell market here in the tidewater area, you may have to offer some type of incentive for a quick sell