Deboot--only a couple weeks left!

flint

OK

IF YOUR :censored: LUCKY.

Whats so lucky?? AAI has proven to be a nice plant but ran by a bunch clowns for management. We're so lucky to have been over staffed by 500 people. We're so lucky to have been told 440 of us will be laid off because of this. We're so lucky that because our cry baby management is ticked off because the attendance policy was turned down, and now they want to purposely allow transfers to once again overstaff us--causing what? more layoffs! Oh and don't forget how lucky we are to have management bringing in people to inspect some of our RTO jobs(whats left) to be outsourced--more layoffs. Plus we've been told Mazda wants to build the new model here, but oh wait-they can pull out at any time. So go ahead and come on down--there's plenty of room :fan:

Let me get this straight Todd,

If you have Seniotity, the Union and the Company should toss yoy to the curb because yoy may be older and less productive?

You are out of line with this way of thinking.........These so called old timers paved the road for your young ass!.........Grow some seniority, then we will talk!.....jesus christ, I cant understand where you are coming from.ask me to pull your H160....Lets compare your record with theres!.........as a matter of fact, may be I will do that, and give you a visit tommorow!.........How bout it? Todd.......care to share that with the old timers you want to throw to the curb?

UAW. District Rep Trim and Final.............AUTO ALLIANCE.....Guess who? I know you, do you know me?

How about a challenge Todd?.....MR.2000 seniority who would love to throw the Seniorty to the curb?........

Lets compare the H160's with yours.......

Put your money where your mouth is........

I may be your Dist. Rep........

Hay There is only Room for one of US here ....................

Edited by castro_bigdog

Let me get this straight Todd,

If you have Seniotity, the Union and the Company should toss yoy to the curb because yoy may be older and less productive?

You are out of line with this way of thinking.........These so called old timers paved the road for your young ass!.........Grow some seniority, then we will talk!.....jesus christ, I cant understand where you are coming from.ask me to pull your H160....Lets compare your record with theres!.........as a matter of fact, may be I will do that, and give you a visit tommorow!.........How bout it? Todd.......care to share that with the old timers you want to throw to the curb?

UAW. District Rep Trim and Final.............AUTO ALLIANCE.....Guess who? I know you, do you know me?

How about a challenge Todd?.....MR.2000 seniority who would love to throw the Seniorty to the curb?........

Lets compare the H160's with yours.......

Put your money where your mouth is........

I may be your Dist. Rep........

I honestly hope you are not a Dist. Rep! If so you are just sooooo professional with a calm demeanor for your UAW members! Everyone is going to disagree on this subject, but I don't think you need 20 years "seniority" to have an opinion. "grow some seniority and then we will talk!" Thats a great line there, My understanding is that you could not choose who you represent and you do not have a choice but to represent both deadbeats and hard workers with 1-50 years seniority?

Edited by CAPDude

first of all in my opinion we have no solidarity everybodys out to cut each others throat .and managment luvs it .im from liv trans one thing that made that union strong was when the reps came down they came in packs not 3000 only time you see that is when the alt are on we need to come togther people 10 is better than one .

first of all in my opinion we have no solidarity everybodys out to cut each others throat .and managment luvs it .im from liv trans one thing that made that union strong was when the reps came down they came in packs not 3000 only time you see that is when the alt are on we need to come togther people 10 is better than one .

I can only hope our newly chosen Union representation is more loyal to its AAI local 3000 members than our last reps. All the outsourcing allowed and "hog cutting" that went on is an insult to us all--lets see if it happens again. I hope Dave lives up to his "We'll strike if they try to outsource" comment he said a bit ago. Come on Dave, lets not be a part of the other plants rolling over because they're scared. These concessions, outsourcing, and such are an insult to what the union stands for-especially Plant VS Plant bull crap!

Very well put bro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what about all the low seniorty people in PDI (frrom ROMEO engine) some have 3 yrs seniorty

Dont know bout that bro.......not my area....a shift or b shift?

All I'm saying is if you have 2 years, or 20, if you dont't work get out. Nobody is kicking anybody out, if you productive! Dont'abuse the system.

Now we can agree........I dont support any abusers of the system............

I have many friends that have high seniority that are great workers and have taught

me alot, don't put words in my mouth. My mom did 30 yrs. at Fords. I don't think people should be let go just based on seniority, high or low. My opinion, other things should be considered. Or do you think everything is A.O.K.

I put my name not to look for conflict, but to show I'm not going to hide behind my words the way many people do.

Not puttin words in your mouth bro, you said and I quote:

Dave this is not about job picks, this is about the strongest survive. Just because you have " SENORITY",

does not make you a asset to the company..........>end quote>

just addressing your statement about being THE STRONGEST.....

Hay There is only Room for one of US here ....................

We can share!..............

I honestly hope you are not a Dist. Rep! If so you are just sooooo professional with a calm demeanor for your UAW members! Everyone is going to disagree on this subject, but I don't think you need 20 years "seniority" to have an opinion. "grow some seniority and then we will talk!" Thats a great line there, My understanding is that you could not choose who you represent and you do not have a choice but to represent both deadbeats and hard workers with 1-50 years seniority?

sorry dude if i affended you with my abrasive behavior.

Let me retract that........hows this..

Im sorry my brother, that you feel the way you do, that the old seniotity employees here at AAI arent as strong as you, because you are blessed with the gift of youth......But some day son, you will be old , and somewhat slower than the younger Members, and I will then do my best to proctect your seniority rights also, even though the younger Members do not give you the respest that you well deserve, ...I do.

So please , try to understand that the older Gentleman, or the older lady, that is working down from you is sombodys parent , or grandparent, and they are just trying to make a living like the rest of us..

So Cap, please except my deepest apoligy, and also to you my brother Todd if I affended you.

My demeanor is abrassive, you are correct...

I promise from now on, I will try to handle all your feelings with tender loving care, even when I am being yelled at, spit on, Motherfucked, bithched at, called a useless piece of shit, (even if I am doing my best to help all you all)...I will forever bite my tongue, and tell you what you want to here, and not what I feel, or what the contract says when it does not work in your favor...I promise i will sugar coat everything, keeping in mind your fragile feelings, (because I dont want to loose a Vote!)...I promise that everytime you are bashing this commitee, I will knod my head yes,....I will be your perfect , tender understanding, wonderful whipping bitch that you want me to be.........

In closing I would like to say please forgive me......Im sorry that I am a real human, with feelings and opinions....I will ask God to change me so I can be the perfect example of a rep that you are all looking for.

..............NO. Fuck that. I am who I am ,I am what I am....Love you man!

sorry dude if i affended you with my abrasive behavior.

Let me retract that........hows this..

Im sorry my brother, that you feel the way you do, that the old seniotity employees here at AAI arent as strong as you, because you are blessed with the gift of youth......But some day son, you will be old , and somewhat slower than the younger Members, and I will then do my best to proctect your seniority rights also, even though the younger Members do not give you the respest that you well deserve, ...I do.

So please , try to understand that the older Gentleman, or the older lady, that is working down from you is sombodys parent , or grandparent, and they are just trying to make a living like the rest of us..

So Cap, please except my deepest apoligy, and also to you my brother Todd if I affended you.

My demeanor is abrassive, you are correct...

I promise from now on, I will try to handle all your feelings with tender loving care, even when I am being yelled at, spit on, Motherfucked, bithched at, called a useless piece of shit, (even if I am doing my best to help all you all)...I will forever bite my tongue, and tell you what you want to here, and not what I feel, or what the contract says when it does not work in your favor...I promise i will sugar coat everything, keeping in mind your fragile feelings, (because I dont want to loose a Vote!)...I promise that everytime you are bashing this commitee, I will knod my head yes,....I will be your perfect , tender understanding, wonderful whipping bitch that you want me to be.........

In closing I would like to say please forgive me......Im sorry that I am a real human, with feelings and opinions....I will ask God to change me so I can be the perfect example of a rep that you are all looking for.

..............NO. Fuck that. I am who I am ,I am what I am....Love you man!

Again you still are missing the point but apparently it is never going to get through to you. Yes I'm sure you take a lot of crap from everyone and your job is tough. But your job is also to show respect and representation to ALL UAW members regardless of how many years they have.

Part of being elected is playing a politician correct? This guy posts his seniority date and full name and you threated to go pull his file? That is the part that is not professional. Everyone there is trying to provide the best living for their family. So the guy who started at 45 with 5 years is apparently not made available the same representation from you as the guy who has 20 years in at 45??

Again you still are missing the point but apparently it is never going to get through to you. Yes I'm sure you take a lot of crap from everyone and your job is tough. But your job is also to show respect and representation to ALL UAW members regardless of how many years they have.

Part of being elected is playing a politician correct? This guy posts his seniority date and full name and you threated to go pull his file? That is the part that is not professional. Everyone there is trying to provide the best living for their family. So the guy who started at 45 with 5 years is apparently not made available the same representation from you as the guy who has 20 years in at 45??

Sorry cap.

Dont think I dont get It I do,........Taking an ass beating every day from the ones, that all you guys are bitching about here, you know, the ones you all refer to as slugs, abusers, yada yada yada,.

I automatically assumed that this guy was one of them by just reading his negativity......

No one represents a member based on his or her seniority.........You know that

Sometimes a man gets fed up , and he lashes back!.Human nature dude.....

I would love to pick a Member, to spend the day with a rep and take care of all the issues we are dealing with......

You know how the ole saying is......Dont judge a man till you walk in his shoes?

iF i didnt care bout the Members and what i do, I wouldnt be on that floor takin a beating from Management and from the Members.......I would go on lock down in the office

So when i blow my top, Please let me go man...It feels good to be one of them for a moment.......I put up with it

we cool now? ....... .

Edited by fishinguy

Sorry cap.

Dont think I dont get It I do,........Taking an ass beating every day from the ones, that all you guys are bitching about here, you know, the ones you all refer to as slugs, abusers, yada yada yada,.

I automatically assumed that this guy was one of them by just reading his negativity......

No one represents a member based on his or her seniority.........You know that

Sometimes a man gets fed up , and he lashes back!.Human nature dude.....

I would love to pick a Member, to spend the day with a rep and take care of all the issues we are dealing with......

You know how the ole saying is......Dont judge a man till you walk in his shoes?

iF i didnt care bout the Members and what i do, I wouldnt be on that floor takin a beating from Management and from the Members.......I would go on lock down in the office

So when i blow my top, Please let me go man...It feels good to be one of them for a moment.......I put up with it

we cool now? ....... .

I blow my top too dont feel bad we are only :idea: net nurds :hysterical: jk