SOMEONE IS GOING TO GET KILLED AT NAP!!!!!!!!!

uRfk9AcDfo9Wui

that would never happen because we do quilty work in n.a.p were going up there to show yall thats right yall crybabys how to build a quilty truck :happy feet:

Since when did Ford start building Quilts, :redcard: or are you trying to spell Quality. I really doubt you can teach DTP how to build a truck if your a seamstress. :stop:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when did Ford start building Quilts, :redcard: or are you trying to spell Quality. I really doubt you can teach DTP how to build a truck if your a seamstress. :stop:

LOL LOL LOL Yeah, that's a good one, Allyric. We still aim to please. You'll like most of the group coming up your way.

I'm originally from Lorain Assembly. These workers as a whole really are conscientious about quality. Take the time and you'll build great friendships with many of them.

Jesus Fucking Christ, I hope I never have any of you LOSERS sitting on my jury. You all have tried and convicted me already. Did any of you actually read what I posted??? Evidently not!!! The only people that understood what I was saying was “NorfolkBuilt†& “sparks will fly.†As far as the rest of you DUMBASSES, you have me walking thru the door gunning everybody down. FUCKING PITFUL!!! Man it amazes me that some of you got this far in life!! Show me in my post ANYWHERE I said “I†was going to go postal. READ THE FUCKING POST, I said “SOMEONE.†The way all this bullshit is coming down at NAP with them changing days, times of sign ups at will, calling in day shifters for night shift with about a 12 hours notice. Do some of you realize how this can affect people? Silly fucking me I forgot who I was talking to, of course you MORONS don’t! :doh: Let me give you just a small example. Believe it or not people have lives outside of Ford, I know some of you LOSERS don’t but others do, people have kids, people go to school, people have part time jobs, and when the company goes and starts calling people in with about a 12 hour notice to come in on a shift you’re not scheduled to work, that really FUCKS YOU UP!!!! Twice I went to the plant to sign up to go ahead and quit, BOTH FUCKING times they had closed the doors and I missed the opportunity. Not ONE FUCKING word from the Company or the union that the times were changing or that this offer EVEN existed. Only reason I knew was a co worker called me and I jumped on here and read about it. If you were tight with the union some dayshifters got a call. Believe me I want to get as FAR away as I can from you LOSERS, you people SCARE ME!!! Now some people had actually told employers that they had just learned they could quit Ford and could start working next week, UNTIL they got to the plant and the Company decided they were going to change the sign up time from 12 midnight to 3:30pm. Now those people have to call their future employer up and tell them they can’t report Monday because Ford changed their minds. HELLO PEOPLE, do you understand how this might affect people. I mean Ford may have just cost a few people decent paying jobs!!! I mean with all the other bullshit that going on over here, shit like this just might push “SOMEONE†over the edge. LET ME SAY THAT AGAIN “SOMEONE.†One more time for you S-L-O-W people, “S-O-M-E-O-N-E!†For any of you DUMBASSES that don’t like what I’m saying, do me a favor and put me on your ignore list!!! The reality is this is the kind of world we live in now and Ford and the union better be more conscience of how they are screwing with everyone’s lives!!! Maybe this post will prevent something like this from happening!!!

I sure most of you BRAINIACS will come running back on here saying the same shit. “You shouldn’t post shit like this†“Think before you write†“You’re an Idiot†WHATEVER!!! Like a said just put me on you ignore list, so you don’t have to read it. Or see avatar. For all you high school drop outs that’s the little smiley face up in the upper left hand corner of my post beside my name.

I have to go the FBI just knocked on the door. FBI%20guy.png

Jesus Fucking Christ, I hope I never have any of you LOSERS sitting on my jury. You all have tried and convicted me already. Did any of you actually read what I posted??? Evidently not!!! The only people that understood what I was saying was “NorfolkBuilt†& “sparks will fly.†As far as the rest of you DUMBASSES, you have me walking thru the door gunning everybody down. FUCKING PITFUL!!! Man it amazes me that some of you got this far in life!! Show me in my post ANYWHERE I said “I†was going to go postal. READ THE FUCKING POST, I said “SOMEONE.†The way all this bullshit is coming down at NAP with them changing days, times of sign ups at will, calling in day shifters for night shift with about a 12 hours notice. Do some of you realize how this can affect people? Silly fucking me I forgot who I was talking to, of course you MORONS don’t! :doh: Let me give you just a small example. Believe it or not people have lives outside of Ford, I know some of you LOSERS don’t but others do, people have kids, people go to school, people have part time jobs, and when the company goes and starts calling people in with about a 12 hour notice to come in on a shift you’re not scheduled to work, that really FUCKS YOU UP!!!! Twice I went to the plant to sign up to go ahead and quit, BOTH FUCKING times they had closed the doors and I missed the opportunity. Not ONE FUCKING word from the Company or the union that the times were changing or that this offer EVEN existed. Only reason I knew was a co worker called me and I jumped on here and read about it. If you were tight with the union some dayshifters got a call. Believe me I want to get as FAR away as I can from you LOSERS, you people SCARE ME!!! Now some people had actually told employers that they had just learned they could quit Ford and could start working next week, UNTIL they got to the plant and the Company decided they were going to change the sign up time from 12 midnight to 3:30pm. Now those people have to call their future employer up and tell them they can’t report Monday because Ford changed their minds. HELLO PEOPLE, do you understand how this might affect people. I mean Ford may have just cost a few people decent paying jobs!!! I mean with all the other bullshit that going on over here, shit like this just might push “SOMEONE†over the edge. LET ME SAY THAT AGAIN “SOMEONE.†One more time for you S-L-O-W people, “S-O-M-E-O-N-E!†For any of you DUMBASSES that don’t like what I’m saying, do me a favor and put me on your ignore list!!! The reality is this is the kind of world we live in now and Ford and the union better be more conscience of how they are screwing with everyone’s lives!!! Maybe this post will prevent something like this from happening!!!

I sure most of you BRAINIACS will come running back on here saying the same shit. “You shouldn’t post shit like this†“Think before you write†“You’re an Idiot†WHATEVER!!! Like a said just put me on you ignore list, so you don’t have to read it. Or see avatar. For all you high school drop outs that’s the little smiley face up in the upper left hand corner of my post beside my name.

Ooo, man. Better put some ice on top of your head. It appears as though you may be on your way to blowing your stack. A friend of mine is a pathologist. He said smoking grey matter leaves a nasty stench.

Just the nature of your rants could set someone off. That is why I wrote what I did. If you want the company and union to address your issues you should either call, write or face them.

Before you snap again by educating us that it will not do any good, be informed you haven't made much headway with them by coming on here either.

Now if someone does something stupid you may be charged with incitement. Thanks to the Patriot Act you may have a few more trumped-up charges tacked on behind it.

Hey, don't get pissed at me. Someone has to be the fall guy. It sure ain't gonna be Mark Fields or Ron Gettelfinger.

Sure, you may be found Not Guilty. That will only happen after a lengthy trial. Better hold on to that Buy Out money until the plant closes. You may need it to pay attorney's fees.

Kind Regards,

Tony

Ooo, man. Better put some ice on top of your head. It appears as though you may be on your way to blowing your stack. A friend of mine is a pathologist. He said smoking grey matter leaves a nasty stench.

Just the nature of your rants could set someone off. That is why I wrote what I did. If you want the company and union to address your issues you should either call, write or face them.

Before you snap again by educating us that it will not do any good, be informed you haven't made much headway with them by coming on here either.

Now if someone does something stupid you may be charged with incitement. Thanks to the Patriot Act you may have a few more trumped-up charges tacked on behind it.

Hey, don't get pissed at me. Someone has to be the fall guy. It sure ain't gonna be Mark Fields or Ron Gettelfinger.

Sure, you may be found Not Guilty. That will only happen after a lengthy trial. Better hold on to that Buy Out money until the plant closes. You may need it to pay attorney's fees.

Kind Regards,

Tony

THANKS for the advice Tony!! Good advice is hard to find these days. Could I count on you for being a character witness if I need one???

:stop: Hold the press I just got off the phone with Tom Cruise of the “Minority Report†and the Pre Cogs assured him I have nothing to worry about.

THANKS for the advice Tony!! Good advice is hard to find these days. Could I count on you for being a character witness if I need one???

:stop: Hold the press I just got off the phone with Tom Cruise of the “Minority Report†and the Pre Cogs assured him I have nothing to worry about.

LOL I aim to please, bro. I always try to help a union member. However, I'm not so sure about your latest request.

If I am your character witness, suspicious minds tending to your court docket may cast a suspicious eye toward my own character. I can't have that. I want to avoid that phony Patriot Act as much as possible.

Be careful about taking advice from those Scientologists. Are you aware that they believe if you just think positive all the time your physical and personal problems mysteriously disappear? After all these years positive thinking still hasn't come to my rescue.

Someone is going to snap and kill someone at NAP!!! It's a fucking mess in there!!! The way the company is changing this shit at will to suit them and making up new rules as they go along. I expect someone is going to be pushed to their edge soon and come in and shoot a few people. And local 919 is letting them run wild not saying a god damn thing about it. We can't get ANY good credible infomation from anyone. They are screwing with our lives and family's lives and futures here, and don't seem to give a damn as long as it good for the "Them." Someone needs to put their foot down about some shit!!! Or they are going to need a few body bags over there. This is FUCKED UP!!! Just shut the bitch down, they don't need the trucks anyway!!

dude, you sure you dont work at KTP???

:rant: Wow! Can you say they treat that :censored: with medication everyday!

Your typing style reflects one of the scabs. Are you related by blood or politics to one of them Q-sickos? Does not matter, all of you are inner bred! :banmolest:

:rant: Wow! Can you say they treat that :censored: with medication everyday!

Your typing style reflects one of the scabs. Are you related by blood or politics to one of them Q-sickos? Does not matter, all of you are inner bred! :banmolest:

I type it that way so that mentally challenged people like you can understand it.

Hey they are looking for you over at the union hall big ed and kimmons have an erection they need you to take care of. :ohsnap:

Well try this on for size. There is a movement going on right now to get the body shop union man thrown out. And there is a petition going around. Everyone is signing it. Why ? Because he has verbally said that he doesnt want to come see people who ask for him,and that he is not obligated to do a walk around unless its an emergency. Why the attitude ? We are losing our jobs also,but we still do what we are asked to do...work.

Keep in mind that no one has seen him in 3 months. Even though he has been asked repeatedly to come over. Soooooo....

We had a ton of signatures on the petition and decided it was enough to show our leadership and see what they say. Kimmons looked at it and agreed to help with our process as long as we followed the guidelines. Great,that was earlier this week. Friday night we take it to the hall ,and bargaining committeeman Tommy Schuster was there along with our ghost of a union man.

The petition was shown to Schuster and he showed us why he deserves to be an elected official .He responded by saying "tell everyone who signed this to go fuck themselves." ..... Excuse me ? The union membership has a collective gripe about our extreme lack or representation and this is the response we get ? Furthermore he told us not to bother because the process take 2 years ?

Then the union man says that he doesn't like coming around because people only want to bitch at him and blah blah. Well,if he would answer people when they call for him,they would have nothing to bitch about. You wanted the job and asked for the votes ,now man-up and act like a elected official.

Im not advocating physical harm,but it is clear that our officials have FLAT OUT QUIT ! Thats enough to make anyone want to march on the union hall. :gang:

Well try this on for size. There is a movement going on right now to get the body shop union man thrown out. And there is a petition going around. Everyone is signing it. Why ? Because he has verbally said that he doesnt want to come see people who ask for him,and that he is not obligated to do a walk around unless its an emergency. Why the attitude ? We are losing our jobs also,but we still do what we are asked to do...work.

Keep in mind that no one has seen him in 3 months. Even though he has been asked repeatedly to come over. Soooooo....

We had a ton of signatures on the petition and decided it was enough to show our leadership and see what they say. Kimmons looked at it and agreed to help with our process as long as we followed the guidelines. Great,that was earlier this week. Friday night we take it to the hall ,and bargaining committeeman Tommy Schuster was there along with our ghost of a union man.

The petition was shown to Schuster and he showed us why he deserves to be an elected official .He responded by saying "tell everyone who signed this to go fuck themselves." ..... Excuse me ? The union membership has a collective gripe about our extreme lack or representation and this is the response we get ? Furthermore he told us not to bother because the process take 2 years ?

Then the union man says that he doesn't like coming around because people only want to bitch at him and blah blah. Well,if he would answer people when they call for him,they would have nothing to bitch about. You wanted the job and asked for the votes ,now man-up and act like a elected official.

Im not advocating physical harm,but it is clear that our officials have FLAT OUT QUIT ! Thats enough to make anyone want to march on the union hall. :gang:

Dont get upset dude. The people you are seeking are worthless. U can find out more on BON AND The Internet then waiting for a non-educated lazy Mo-fo that is used to getting 10hrs pay every-day and work being something they havent done since taking office. Just Think about it. The guys you are talking about are trying to get into international, they probably doing to much sucking off to worry about u or other Nappers. :drop:

Dont get upset dude. The people you are seeking are worthless. U can find out more on BON AND The Internet then waiting for a non-educated lazy Mo-fo that is used to getting 10hrs pay every-day and work being something they havent done since taking office. Just Think about it. The guys you are talking about are trying to get into international, they probably doing to much sucking off to worry about u or other Nappers. :drop:

I agree. The union has not been around and answering all the questions that need to be. When you do find one at NAP, it is, "I don't know", or "call NESC", or my personal favorie, "I'll get right back to you..". Those of you in Chassis know what I am talking about. :stirpot:

I agree. The union has not been around and answering all the questions that need to be. When you do find one at NAP, it is, "I don't know", or "call NESC", or my personal favorie, "I'll get right back to you..". Those of you in Chassis know what I am talking about. :stirpot:

You hit the nail on the head!

We are also closing at TCAP, and our union is night and day difference from what I read about here, we have some good people in office and that is helping a lot. Its too bad all about all of this shit I am reading about NAP, I always heard good things about the plant and the people. remember, it will be over soon, leave with dignity, don't let a few chunks of shit take that from you. Your kids and grandchildren will remember this plant closing for the rest of there lives , show them how adults should act.

My Dad has not had an easy life, he is pushing seventy and working fulltime. When I told him about our plant closing I expected a little bit of sympathy, here is a qoute from him

" It's just a job, it's not your health, it's not your families health, no one is dying, Its just a fucking job, and you better be able to handle that, what else you got for me"

I guess I wasn't expecting that second kick in the nuts that day (the announcement being the first) but for me it really helped put things in perspective.

I found a different job, I start as soon as Ford lets me go, I will miss my freinds at Ford.

Hey NorfolkBuilt

Do yourself a favor and DROP THE UNION!!! Save that $60 dollars a month and put it to use for your self and your family, rather that contribute it to their SORRY WORTHLESS ASSES. If you’re a good worker, come to work every day, and do your job without complaining, you don’t need a union, and judging from your past post I’ve seen on here, you’ll be OK. I mean what are they really going to do for you now!?!?!? The plant is closing, we have our packages, FUCK’EM!!! The company is basically changing anything and everything at will and the union is NOWHERE to be found. Just like “fired at NAP†said, I think I’ve seen our union rep 1 time since all this shit went down. FUCK’EM I don’t care if I ever see them again, I don’t need their sorry asses.

I understand what You are talking about..feel the same at Romeo...lot of viet nam vets with screws loose...only a matter of time

Hey NorfolkBuilt

Do yourself a favor and DROP THE UNION!!! Save that $60 dollars a month and put it to use for your self and your family, rather that contribute it to their SORRY WORTHLESS ASSES. If you’re a good worker, come to work every day, and do your job without complaining, you don’t need a union, and judging from your past post I’ve seen on here, you’ll be OK. I mean what are they really going to do for you now!?!?!? The plant is closing, we have our packages, FUCK’EM!!! The company is basically changing anything and everything at will and the union is NOWHERE to be found. Just like “fired at NAP†said, I think I’ve seen our union rep 1 time since all this shit went down. FUCK’EM I don’t care if I ever see them again, I don’t need their sorry asses.

I have put the union behind me and looking for answers elsewhere; it gives me piece of mind. I come to work everyday, do my job, and work as much OT as I can get. Just trying to keep my eyes open for the buyout or a transfer to KTP.

Do any of you people ,commenting on various subjects, even think about proofreading your grammar and spelling? It does not bode well for this company! :blah: :boring:

What are you? a fucken Harvard graduated in biochemistry engineering, with a second degree in law? give me a fucken break you FUCK NUTS, how's that for your proofreading. Now, Go back to your GED nigh classes and try not to fuck it up this time.

Edited by TCAP'er