E 350 &E 450 hybrids?

lfeg

They already have a Hydrogen V10 engine, that beats the shit of any hybrid crap.

Yes, I have seen the hydrogen V10. It is offered as an industrial engine with all of about 200 hp. With the current price and availability of hydrogen it just is not practical for a warehouse/delivery van. Maybe in 10 or 20 years. Right now we need something better for this type of service as an E 350 will give us about 8 mpg with the V8, V10, or diesel V8. I realize it may not be in your comfort zone, but I am looking for something better that will be available for actual commercial use in the next year or so. I also would like Ford to offer it so that I could give the business to them.

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.d...INESS/611120555

Yes, I have seen the hydrogen V10. It is offered as an industrial engine with all of about 200 hp. With the current price and availability of hydrogen it just is not practical for a warehouse/delivery van. Maybe in 10 or 20 years. Right now we need something better for this type of service as an E 350 will give us about 8 mpg with the V8, V10, or diesel V8. I realize it may not be in your comfort zone, but I am looking for something better that will be available for actual commercial use in the next year or so. I also would like Ford to offer it so that I could give the business to them.