....Birds of a feather?.....

......From this empty gallery, I say hello......I have an original, unrestored '81 Heritage with 25600miles and my daily driver, an '02 Inspiration Yellow with 52000km.(Canadian Spec.)....enjoy them both. The '81 is usually put away by now but the weather is unreal for November.......Cheers!

Another Bird owner here. I had a 59 with the rare 430 engine in it back in the early 60s, then a 62 convertable that I kept a long time. Was into Mustangs after that for several cars. Ordered my 93 Bird in late 92, and plan on keeping it forever. It went from the Family Car , to my weekend play car 2 years ago. Still waiting on Ford to bring back some thing bigger than a Mustang in a 2 door.

• 2 weeks later...

I also am a long time Thunderbird Owner and Member of the International Thunderbird Club:

http://www.intl-tbirdclub.com/

Have to admit there are few of the 80-82's flying around out there, good to know though that there is one North of the Border! Actually if it is a Thunderbird that is the most important part as from 55-05 they are one of the nicest cars built and have covered just about every segment of the Automotive Market! My Particular Interest is in the 72-97 Thunderbirds but I would love to put a Merlot 04 in the garage!

Take care and keep Flying High!

Don Holton

www.holtononline.com

topsdown@holtononline.com