Deboot takes buyout?

wingzrule19

• 2 weeks later...
wow now thays some news is he getting a little scared of what really going to happen to aai?

My dad has worked with Dave for years at SLAP, he just talked to him a few weeks ago.I am surprised, he told me that that was the place to be AAI

I may be wrong because I do not know Dave but I doubt he took the buyout,he post here and I expect a response from him on this matter.

Like I said I don't know him only of him so I think hearing of the kind of man he is he did not take the buyout.

This is probally only a rumor floating to bring a little more discouragement to the members at AAI.

Say Dave did take the buyout he didn't take because he has some great knowledge the rest of the union membership doesn't have ,he did it because he felt that was what was best for him and his family.In no way should this reflect the path or outlook of the company state and there is no reason anyone should change there mind for beter or worse because of this rumor!

Yet again I reiterate that is merely a rumor until otherwise prover factual.

I may be wrong because I do not know Dave but I doubt he took the buyout,he post here and I expect a response from him on this matter.

Like I said I don't know him only of him so I think hearing of the kind of man he is he did not take the buyout.

This is probally only a rumor floating to bring a little more discouragement to the members at AAI.

Say Dave did take the buyout he didn't take because he has some great knowledge the rest of the union membership doesn't have ,he did it because he felt that was what was best for him and his family.In no way should this reflect the path or outlook of the company state and there is no reason anyone should change there mind for beter or worse because of this rumor!

Yet again I reiterate that is merely a rumor until otherwise prover factual.

you sound so reasonable in this post, why such a little cock sucker in all the other post you have had? did you get a blow up doll???????? our just a patch for the old one hahahahahahahahahah

you sound so reasonable in this post, why such a little cock sucker in all the other post you have had? did you get a blow up doll???????? our just a patch for the old one hahahahahahahahahah

I am not a douche like you would like to think.I have alot of knowledge in this game.I just think it is unfair that you rant and rave about someone withholding info from you and "Making" you take the buyout as you claimed.

I feel that you projected an unfair opinion of your local union.Like I said before people at a local level have no clue what will happen at any location even there own.They are nobody to tell anyone any type of advise.What if they gave you the advise to hang in theere and then the plant ended up being shut down 2 weeks later would they still be bad mouthed by you?Yes they would,so either way they can't get it right.

All I can say to you specifically is you did what you felt was right in that moment,maybe it was right maybe it wasn't but it was what you felt you had to do.I just don't agree with your post before in blaming some union guy and saying he was protecting his own.He is just someone who is not in any position to give such long lasting and possibly wrong advise.

To each his own,to each his own!

My dad has worked with Dave for years at SLAP, he just talked to him a few weeks ago.I am surprised, he told me that that was the place to be AAI

Okay time to put this to rest. I DID NOT TAKE THE BUY OUT. I ran for Chairperson and won and I will do that job. Just like in St. Louis I was a B.C. and I didn't take the $45,000 and could have came to AAI three years a go. But I stayed becase I had a job to do there. When St. Louis went to one shift my term was done and I came to AAI. And I didn't get $45,000 just what the Contract gives. Now I'm back in Michigan and living in my home town. I don't know what is going to happen at AAI but we are the same as all the other plants. No one knows what the future is going to bring. Its going take all the support of the Brothers and Sister to bring home a good Local Agreement. We at AAI have been doing the things the rest of the plants are tring to do now. (MOA or COA). We have a good membership and I know that they will fight for what is right.

Have a good weekend

Dave

Okay time to put this to rest. I DID NOT TAKE THE BUY OUT. I ran for Chairperson and won and I will do that job. Just like in St. Louis I was a B.C. and I didn't take the $45,000 and could have came to AAI three years a go. But I stayed becase I had a job to do there. When St. Louis went to one shift my term was done and I came to AAI. And I didn't get $45,000 just what the Contract gives. Now I'm back in Michigan and living in my home town. I don't know what is going to happen at AAI but we are the same as all the other plants. No one knows what the future is going to bring. Its going take all the support of the Brothers and Sister to bring home a good Local Agreement. We at AAI have been doing the things the rest of the plants are tring to do now. (MOA or COA). We have a good membership and I know that they will fight for what is right.

Have a good weekend

Dave

Thanks from clearing that up Dave.

Have a good weekend

Dave

Hello Dave, Kalu here from KC. Didn't think it was true. Hope all is well with you, take care.

Have a good weekend

Dave

You tell them Dave, I knew this thread was bull. You

keep taking care of business. :shades:

Have a good weekend

Dave

I just love it when you respond. Hello other Chairman in the other plants....Take some notes from Dave...Find Blue Oval News. I'm glad your staying, I only wish I could of stayed too. GO DAVE!!!!!