sinking ship

ky862

$12.7 billion loss, losing market share, layoffs, concessions to our contract, contract year, and buyouts that still have to be paid for. Wish I would have signed up for one because this ship is going down fast. :finger:

Oh you poor baby!

I can make it a little easier for you.

I think within the next 5 days I could hire enough people to run NAP for $5 an hour less than present plus a $10 a week contribution towards medical, OT when in excess of 40 hours a week not 8 a day etc etc. The people at NAP AAP etc had no chance at concessions or even an attempt to save there plant and jobs.

Wake the F%#K up and realize that if you keep sucking on the tit without letting it recover (doing your part to help) it will run dry! Typical me me me attitude!

$12.7 billion loss, losing market share, layoffs, concessions to our contract, contract year, and buyouts that still have to be paid for. Wish I would have signed up for one because this ship is going down fast. :finger:

And I wish I woulda bought GOOGLE at IPO !!!!! Shoulda, woulda, coulda. No profit till 09, it is only 07.

"Tank"

Oh you poor baby!

I can make it a little easier for you.

I think within the next 5 days I could hire enough people to run NAP for $5 an hour less than present plus a $10 a week contribution towards medical, OT when in excess of 40 hours a week not 8 a day etc etc. The people at NAP AAP etc had no chance at concessions or even an attempt to save there plant and jobs.

Wake the F%#K up and realize that if you keep sucking on the tit without letting it recover (doing your part to help) it will run dry! Typical me me me attitude!

I gotta tell ya unionj, that is one symmetrical nutsack you have !!! Are you able to store acorns in it ???

"Tank"

I gotta tell ya unionj, that is one symmetrical nutsack you have !!! Are you able to store acorns in it ???

"Tank"

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

tank must be having a bad day, I guess he shoulda bought those google shares lmao

Edited by jak65

Talk to the Union, maybe they can get you a buyout still. We do not need anyone at Ford's, who does not want to be here.

We told you so .......many weeks ago (to sign the fuck up, take the money, run and never look back). But, NO......you just can't and won't wake up fom your "WET DREAM" .Ford is and going to be one broke MOFO.

We told you so .......many weeks ago (to sign the fuck up, take the money, run and never look back). But, NO......you just can't and won't wake up fom your "WET DREAM" .Ford is and going to be one broke MOFO.

I don't think so. Otherwise why didn't they declare bankruptcy, and save paying out all of those buyout checks? We are now entering a new era in the auto industry. "Lean and mean" . Since the government will not do anything about fair trade, Ford is doing it themselves; unfortunately, at the cost of many American jobs. Down the road, the Japanese will be the losers. Compromise seems to be the logical solution. All out industrial war is what we are looking at. I don't believe that they can cut to the bone, like we can. Their system is different. They mostly have to ship here. We build here. Once we gain cost competativeness, and national pride, they are toast. A new golden age in the American auto industry is on the horizon.

Edited by Trimdingman

I don't think so. Otherwise why didn't they declare bankruptcy, and save paying out all of those buyout checks? We are now entering a new era in the auto industry. "Lean and mean" . Since the government will not do anything about fair trade, Ford is doing it themselves; unfortunately, at the cost of many American jobs. Down the road, the Japanese will be the losers. Compromise seems to be the logical solution. All out industrial war is what we are looking at. I don't believe that they can cut to the bone, like we can. Their system is different. They mostly have to ship here. We build here. Once we gain cost competativeness, and national pride, they are toast. A new golden age in the American auto industry is on the horizon.

Nuff said and the quitters will we wishing they stayed..!

:bowdown:

I don't believe that they can cut to the bone, like we can. Their system is different. They mostly have to ship here. We build here.

You're kidding right? Have you been living in a cave somewhere? They have several plants here, with more on the way! They will cut to the bone, because we will MAKE them! I believe we can win, but it is a fight of life & death. We need Mr/Mrs American citizen to wake up & stop supporting these bastards! I'm with ya....IN IT TO WIN IT! still buying stock! :rockon:

Edited by BLIND_SQUIRREL

You're kidding right? Have you been living in a cave somewhere? They have several plants here, with more on the way! They will cut to the bone, because we will MAKE them! I believe we can win, but it is a fight of life & death. We need Mr/Mrs American citizen to wake up & stop supporting these bastards! I'm with ya....IN IT TO WIN IT! still buying stock! :rockon:

They can't cut jobs the way that we can. They are like robots. They only know one thing. The government would have to look after them. Ford can still build in record numbers with fewer plants using their new operating system. The efficiency of the new system is mind-boggling.

We need more people with pails then with oars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you believe that Ford is making their operations more efficient because they want to, or because some stockholders are ordering them to? It is the tail wagging the dog. Now they have someone to blame for all of those lost jobs. They walk away clean.

Edited by Trimdingman