Some people haven't left yet. It's impossible to tell.

I think he means for STAP.I think the date is Monday to get retirement intentions in so we should know on Monday when we get back in...by the sounds of it there are quite a few so I'd doubt there will be many people actually getting laid off.I heard the number was in the mid 700's the end of last week.

anyone know how the numbers break down?

production ?

trades ?

This is the breakdown I was given today by my rep,

710 production

54 skilled trades

The other 30 was the tally for people that have signed up for VTEP/STEP whichever one it is.

Edited by Charged92

This is the breakdown I was given today by my rep,

710 production

54 skilled trades

The other 30 was the tally for people that have signed up for VTEP/STEP whichever one it is.

A fellow worker went up to the front union office and said he was told 740 production signed up. Wish we could get a final ACURATE NUMBER. They might give it to us this week.

I was told today by my rep that STEP has been put on "hold" until fall and 150-160 guys will be laid off come April. :shrug: :huh:

Well, I was told by my rep that the union does not see any forseeable layoffs and if there were it would not be for long. As for people cancelling I haven't heard of any that. Now why would STEP be put on hold if they're short on retiree numbers? :wacko:

I was told today by my rep that STEP has been put on "hold" until fall and 150-160 guys will be laid off come April. :shrug: :huh:

I was told today that all indefinite layoffs scheduled for April have been cancelled. If there are any layoffs

they will be temporary. An additional 75 jobs will be created and the STEP count is now 48.

:shrug:

I was told today that all indefinite layoffs scheduled for April have been cancelled. If there are any layoffs

they will be temporary. An additional 75 jobs will be created and the STEP count is now 48.

:shrug:

That's what I'm hearing, we must have the same rep.

• 2 weeks later...