Just wait and see

fotoguy

Why do people post rumors. All they do is get everyone worried about monday. There's nothing we can do but wait. I suggest you do just that WAIT. If you keep reading this shit you'll be on nerve pills by the end of the week. Nobody but the Top Brass at Ford know what's going to happen, not the analyst's not you, not me. Just enjoy the time at hand and stop reading all the shit out there.

There's absolutely NOTHING we can do. Wixom's gonna close, STAP's gonna close what ever. Who know's they might but until we here it from the Boss's mouth just stop with all the rumor's. Enough is enough with all this rumor shit.

Is anyone else sick of this shit?

Why do people post rumors. All they do is get everyone worried about monday. There's nothing we can do but wait. I suggest you do just that WAIT. If you keep reading this shit you'll be on nerve pills by the end of the week. Nobody but the Top Brass at Ford know what's going to happen, not the analyst's not you, not me. Just enjoy the time at hand and stop reading all the shit out there.

There's absolutely NOTHING we can do. Wixom's gonna close, STAP's gonna close what ever. Who know's they might but until we here it from the Boss's mouth just stop with all the rumor's. Enough is enough with all this rumor shit.

Is anyone else sick of this shit?

you know that's kinda funny you bitchin' about rumors..then YOU go state MORE RUMORS in the SAME FUCKIN POST!!! do YOU know wixom is going to close? STAP ????? THESE ARE RUMORS TOO!!!!

HEY DUMBFUCK! take you own advice

you know that's kinda funny you bitchin' about rumors..then YOU go state MORE RUMORS in the SAME FUCKIN POST!!! do YOU know wixom is going to close? STAP ????? THESE ARE RUMORS TOO!!!!

I wasn't posting rumors IDIOT. I'm not saying wixom and Stap are closing. I just put it that way because that's the rumors people are posting. If you can read it says what ever after that.

"Wixom's gonna close, STAP's gonna close WHAT EVER." that's how it reads ASSCLOWN.

Hey Darky, pretty tough words from behind a screen. Seems to me the stress has gotten to you fuck.

Why don't you go for a run, you fat fuck

no i dont need to run...and i'm not scared of your words either ya LIL' fuck!

I wasn't posting rumors IDIOT. I'm not saying wixom and Stap are closing. I just put it that way because that's the rumors people are posting. If you can read it says what ever after that.

"Wixom's gonna close, STAP's gonna close WHAT EVER." that's how it reads ASSCLOWN.

hey dumbfuck...in your original post i didn't see any " quotation marks..if i would have i would have seen you were not saying it..sorry i dont read your buttfucking english!