Edge Review from my wife.

Tcall

Ok I hope some one in the Ford Division will get this feedback to the power to be.

My wife had the chance to demo a fully loaded Edge for a day. Her review was.

This is one nice car. She fell in love with it and will be ordering one in July. The only thing that she sais was to add HID Lights and a Home Link. So sat down with my fleet guy and She was sad to hear that no option for Home Link or HID's.

I can add the HID's after market but the Home Link is a no go.

PLEASE forward this onto engineering.

PS. She drove it 123miles in to and some highway and got 17.9mpg that was great better than we thought it would get.

Thanks

Ok I hope some one in the Ford Division will get this feedback to the power to be.

My wife had the chance to demo a fully loaded Edge for a day. Her review was.

This is one nice car. She fell in love with it and will be ordering one in July. The only thing that she sais was to add HID Lights and a Home Link. So sat down with my fleet guy and She was sad to hear that no option for Home Link or HID's.

I can add the HID's after market but the Home Link is a no go.

PLEASE forward this onto engineering.

PS. She drove it 123miles in to and some highway and got 17.9mpg that was great better than we thought it would get.

Thanks

I added Homelink to my Fusion. I just bought a homelink sun visor off ebay for $35 (this one was from a Maxima but they're all the same) and cut out the homelink transmitter and added it to my sun visor. Not easy and you have to be careful not to screw up the fabric but it just wires right into the lighted vanity mirror. Or you can mount it anywhere else - you just need 12V power and a ground. Or you can get a Zephyr/MKZ visor if the fabrics match (expect to spend about $300).

Edited by akirby