Pricing Help for a SuperDuty

CrazyElvis

Ok.....I did put in a request for an X-Plan PIN in the appropriate forum......but I have a coupld questions ...any help would be appreciated.

To start this.....I looked at an F350 Diesel 4x4 King Ranch Crew Cab a couple years ago when Ford was doing the employee pricing thing. It was stickered at 51k and the employee price was right near 39k.

I'm looking at an 08 F350 similarly equipped right now and it is roughly the same pricepoint.....about 52k. Does anyone know about what an XPlan would bring that down to?? roughly?? I know it might not be spot on of a guess but any advice would be helpful. Also is it possible to negotiate down to an XPlan price or better?? What are some of the best prices any of you guys have negotiated on your trucks??

I have a hard time now looking at these trucks when I know what the employee pricing was on them. I think that is one of the bad conciquences of offering the employee pricing.....everyone now knows what the price was and wants to negotiate down to that price.....

Thanks for any help......!!!!

Look up the dealer invoice price on edmunds or kbb - that will be very close. If you can find one on forddirect.com at a dealer I can give you the MSRP and X plan price but I need the dealer name, zip code and VIN number.

Troy Aikman Ford 75231 is the zip and the VIN is 1FTSW21R58EA10733

Thanks for your help!!!!

<<note....this isn't the exact truck I'm looking at....can't find a VIN on the one at the local dealer and I'm stuck here in the office and can't go get the VIN off that truck......but the one listed above is exactly the same>>

Edited by CrazyElvis

Thanks for your help!!!!

<<note....this isn't the exact truck I'm looking at....can't find a VIN on the one at the local dealer and I'm stuck here in the office and can't go get the VIN off that truck......but the one listed above is exactly the same>>

Sorry, FordDirect doesn't show any F350s at Aikman Ford or any of the other nearby dealers. Did you see it in person or on FordDirect.com?

Sorry, FordDirect doesn't show any F350s at Aikman Ford or any of the other nearby dealers. Did you see it in person or on FordDirect.com?

There's one in my neck of the woods. Click on (or copy and paste) the link put in zip code 85338 and check Pioneer Ford on the X-Plan section of Ford direct

http://www81.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/D...amp;statetoken=

Edited by Going_Going_Gone

Thanks for your help!!!!

I've been to so many websites looking at stuff today I can't remember... :banghead: I think it was on Ford Direct but maybe I got it off the Troy Aikman website.....CRS is setting in big time :ohsnap:

There are three 08s at our local dealer here in Longview, Texas (Pegues-Hurst Ford)....but they don't show up anywhere either.