Kansas City MO.

Bacster

Hey, How are you guys doing?

What is up with flow back?

I am from Indy and got my paperwork 60 to 90 days to come to KC. then two days later LR/HR called us back up and said it might be July???? :boring:

What is going on? If you have temps they need to move over and get out!!!!! :banghead: That's my job they are doing.. Been with Ford sence 78 and been through the bull and ready to come to KC. Use to live there 89 through 92 want very much to get back..

What is happining?

Any feedback would be greatly :happy feet:

Thanks

BW from INDY

Hey, How are you guys doing?

What is up with flow back?

I am from Indy and got my paperwork 60 to 90 days to come to KC. then two days later LR/HR called us back up and said it might be July???? :boring:

What is going on? If you have temps they need to move over and get out!!!!! :banghead: That's my job they are doing.. Been with Ford sence 78 and been through the bull and ready to come to KC. Use to live there 89 through 92 want very much to get back..

What is happining?

Any feedback would be greatly :happy feet:

Thanks

BW from INDY

Yup, we have temps, how many I'm not sure. Also had a bunch come back from Visteon. Not much movement lately, SLAP people are still trickling in. Good luck.

Yup, we have temps, how many I'm not sure. Also had a bunch come back from Visteon. Not much movement lately, SLAP people are still trickling in. Good luck.

There is a rumor that Visteon people from Connersville Indiana are flowing into KCAP and they are IUE not UAW is there any truth to this?

What Visteon people? are going there and are they UAW Ford workers?

Are you guys at KCAP Working any OT right now?

Thanks

Bacster

There is a rumor that Visteon people from Connersville Indiana are flowing into KCAP and they are IUE not UAW is there any truth to this?

Thanks

Truck side is on 40hrs. SUV is 50 hrs. w/saturdays scheduled in March and April.

Edited by fordquist

we have a lot of mgmt. & hourly leaving at the end of the month, good thing the mgmnt is going, most are worthless anyway, to afraid to speak up to the clowns in the ad. building that are only concerned with their numbers every day. Most are not being replaced at the present time.

I agree with Bob. Less management typically equals a better running facility...IF the ones left have the stones to make a decision and then stand by it...

Glad to here you all say this. It has always been Ford problem with some of their managment. :finger: same thing was going on in Indy for years, Managers would tell there people they wanted action and they wanted improvements but if you don't have a glue about what is going on how can you help make that change... I could go on with stuff like this for hours and it is wide spread through out the company... They were to busy sneaking out early to go play Golf and let the plants go to hell! :ohsnap: and then put the hourly people on the spot because they didn't know how to solve anything... Most of our successes over the years at Indy came from the Floor with NO help what so ever from Management or supervision. I HAVE WRITEN PROOF OF THIS!

Thanks for the feedback guys. Hope to see you soon in KC 60 to 90 days

bacster

Thanks

Bacster

BW, the Connersville hourly folks are Visteon employees, and are members of IUE/CWA. I don't think they have flowback rights to Ford plants.

I think the "Visteon" people going to KCAP are actually Ford employees like us, and they worked at the VRAP (that was near SLAP or KCAP) that closed or is closing.

Thanks

Bacster

Escape side is on 10hrs and Saturdays in future. F-150 side 8hrs.