Anybody else starting to wish Mi was Right to Work?

Hellcat_F6F

ive been bashing this piece of shit union for over a year on here, and all i got was bashing back......i.e. if you hate the uaw so bad then quit, why did you take a uaw job if you hate unions, all that bs. i totally agree on that black lake bullshit, and the cushy trips to vegas for "conventions". why the fuck are conventions in vegas? how many plants are there?? none. the uaw says the reason for going to vegas is because he hotels are union. BFD....have the conventions in indy, and they could go home every nite. if ive said it once, ive said it a million times................FUCK THE UAW

Cool! Fuck the UAW. Just turn in your union card to your local and move down south. You wont be missed and there are plenty of people ready to take your place. I see you have a computer, maybe a high speed conection? Would this be by virtue of the UAW? I think so. Move, quit, take a buyout or just die. Once again you will not be missed!

Yes. We are giving up concessions for NOTHING. We get COA's with chickenshit work rules, loss of classifications, and gestapo attendance policies (Arbeit Macht Frei), and get jack shit but promises of more to come in return. But the union dues keep flowing.
You know, I think you can quit the union at least some did in VA.

Right to work states are primarily in the south because of the high southern republican thought process. And yes, there was a racial motivation behind right-to-work. Minorities are more likely to join a Union than taditional whites, so, the primarily white republicans made their states right-to-work...

The problem with that reasoning is that all of those southern states were solidly Democratic during the decade after Taft-Hartley when they adopted these statutes. This occurred well before the Civil Rights Act, so any link to racial motivations is highly spurious.

I'm glad Michigan is not a right to exploit, er I mean work state.

I do wish that the common union member had more say on what goes on in the union, tho. There is no reason why there couldn't be a general membership election for president, term limits for every held office, and no more appointed jobs. There is no reason why we are not voting on everything.

Union members have the same rights to vote for their leader as Cubans do to vote for Castro. Tell you something?

Virginia is a right to work state. No worker can be forced to be in a union and workers can resign from the union in Virginia.

Free Choice!

Don't you mean Virginia is a "right to work for LESS state"? Free choice my @#@#%#. I've watched many companies try to keep unions out any way they can. Usually breaking the law. So unless you have ever been thru a organizing drive you do not have any idea what you are talking about. Sure I agree unions are not perfect and will not ever be. But neither is the USA. But I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. God Bless the USA and God Bless the UAW.