NAP official closing date

jimwms17

We received a letter from the acting PM today telling us the last week of production for NAP will be the week of June 25th. It is with a sense of sadness and relief that this news was delivered. At least now we have something definite to work with, as far as our future plans are concerned.

We received a letter from the acting PM today telling us the last week of production for NAP will be the week of June 25th. It is with a sense of sadness and relief that this news was delivered. At least now we have something definite to work with, as far as our future plans are concerned.

Well good luck to all still working out there, maybe by the time you officially close the job market will be kinder to you all than it is now, and i want to say thanks again to all that i worked with and god bless you all.

Good luck to all.........At least you've got a date now......I'm still praying for all of you.....And Chuck K....... :rockon::rockon::rockon:

John, you should have waited as they are also giving us a condolence jacket to wear proudly into our new life.

Good to hear from you, hope all is well.

I heard this news today. Don't worry, there is a world without Ford for all those who are willing to find it. You have learned a skill that can't be taught in collage, hard work. You are a valuable asset to any employer looking for good workers. Although there will be a time of adjustment, you will rebound if you persevere. There are jobs out here and there are many that I know who have already left, including myself, who have made the transition and are doing well.

You left out the best part. And I quote "we may have some overtime scheduled during the months of May and June" The rumor is 10 hours for those months. But who's knows. Nice way to send us off.........

John, you should have waited as they are also giving us a condolence jacket to wear proudly into our new life.

Good to hear from you, hope all is well.

A CONDOLENCE JACKET???? Are you kidding me?. Man, I wish I'd have held out for that :banghead:

Yes, it is a huge relief to have an official closing date.

Now, to be fully honest.... it's difficult to comprehend the near future.

A definite relief. Some co-workers and me were just happy to have a date instead of the rumors and uncertainty. It brings somewhat of closure to the whole situation.