New Jill Wagner Ad!

silvrsvt

Well, that is certainly a better Flash streamed video than YouTube's garbledygook.

A friend of mine noted that only YouTube could succeed in making Monty Python look like it was originally shot on film.

The commercial is okay, as a product launch thing--but as I re-watched it, I was again pushed past my boredom threshold. The commercial takes too darn long to do what it promises to do, and for all the dilly dallying you don't get a clear view of anything.

Best to replace this with some spots that are less obviously Jill & a green screen.

IMO, the only cool part is at the end, when the tone is silenced as Jill touches the car.

Edited by RichardJensen

In my dreams, Jill Wagner is my wife!! She is so HOT!!!!!

I actually got to meet her at the Philly Auto Show. The dealers got her to come in and sign autographs. I got my picture with her and an autograph. SHe is more beautiful in person. She is really girl next store cute. Such a nice person. I'll post pics of the autograph I got from her. :happy feet: