Job 2 Date for Superduty F250

Fonemann

• 1 month later...

JOB 2 ORDER GUIDE UPDATES – Effective on all vehicles built on or after Job 2 (07/30/07 – Subject to change)

• Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) is now standard

• Reverse Camera System (76V) is now optional on XLT, FX4 and Lariat. It includes a reverse camera mounted in tailgate handle bezel and video display contained in interior rear-view mirror. (Requires 90D Power Seats)

• The Harley-Davidson™ Ford F-Series Super Duty® (17H) is back, available on Lariat Crew Cabs. It has a Black monotone exterior or a new unique Black and Vintage Copper two-tone. The interior has black accents, black and dusted copper leather two-tone seats, black and dusted copper leather on the steering wheel, center console lid, and door trim. See the Packaged Options Page for all package contents.

• The Chrome Package (17C) is now available on XLT, FX4 and Lariat SuperCabs and Crew Cabs. It contains a unique chrome billet-style grille, chrome exhaust tip, chrome tow hooks, chrome mirror caps, chrome pickup bed tie-down hooks, and 5" chrome tubular step bars and requires the PowerScope™ Trailer Tow Mirrors.

• The King Ranch with Chrome Package (17R) is now available on Lariat Crew Cabs. It include all the contents of the King Ranch Package, plus chrome exhaust tip, chrome tow hooks, chrome mirror caps, chrome pickup bed tie-down hooks, and 5" chrome tubular step bars.

• The self-dimming rear-view mirror standard on Lariat now includes an integrated compass

• The PowerScope™ Trailer Tow Mirrors (54F) are optional on XLT SuperCab and Crew Cab only and require the Advanced Security Group.

• The Fleet Only Dual Beam Jewel Effect Headlamp option (59R) incl. the underhood service lamp.

• The Advanced Security Group (60F) now includes an auto unlock feature.

Does anybody know if any Job 2 changes will affect functionality (such as reflashes, changes in regen operation, etc.)? Or will Job 1 trucks just before the switchover be identical to Job 2 trucks except for the new features/options stated above? The reason I ask is because I ordered a Job 1 truck two weeks ago (before I knew about Job 2), and was wondering whether I should ask the dealer to delay my order so I get a Job 2 truck (if that is possible).

Thanks!

Gary

Does anybody know if any Job 2 changes will affect functionality (such as reflashes, changes in regen operation, etc.)? Or will Job 1 trucks just before the switchover be identical to Job 2 trucks except for the new features/options stated above? The reason I ask is because I ordered a Job 1 truck two weeks ago (before I knew about Job 2), and was wondering whether I should ask the dealer to delay my order so I get a Job 2 truck (if that is possible).

Thanks!

Gary

That's a good question, I am wondering the same (Ordered mine last week).