2008 Mustang Warrior In Pink Special Edition

Watchdevil

It's the Mustang no man would be caught dead in...

BREASTANG

Procedes from the package go to breast cancer research... The only thing missing is pink Shelby stripes and pink stitching in the seats...

WKA2007051136533_pv.jpg

WKA2007051136452_pv.jpg

WKA2007051136587_pv.jpg

WKA2007051136547_pv.jpgr]

Edited by Watchdevil

My wife has been a Susan G. Komen Volunteer for many years. I shown her this option and she absolutely loved it.........................until I told her it only came in a V-6. She was rather upset that it didn't come in a GT model. She would get one as soon as they were available if that option came in the GT also. I know a few men who who love to get that for their wives too if it came in a GT version. I'd even drive it from time to time. A few of her co-volunteers even expressed interest.

My aunt had placed her order for this pink Mustang from her local dealership in high hopes of owning one of these. Short story... she has been told that the convertible ordered was going to cost her 40K and now she has to say no. The salesman's story is that FORD believes that this Mustang will be snatched up by alot of collectors and dealers can mark up the price. I just can't believe that a V6 convertible like this is going to so expensive to buy when you can have a V8 for less. I am in disbelief of the hype over this Mustang already when it is not even built yet.

I call BS on the dealer's part. I ordered an '08 Warriors In Pink convert. for my wife last week. They don't have pricing, but they said to expect a $500 premium over a similarly equipped pony package model. Tell your aunt to see a different dealer.

Edited by PREMiERdrum

Ladies and Gentlemen... Ford has finally hit on some bold moves with Special Edition Mustangs... First the Breastang... Next the Prostang... The future we will have a couple of additional Special Edition Mustangs added including the Testang with a special white pearl clearcoat (testicular cancer awareness), the Buttstang in a nice chocolaty brown (colon cancer awareness).

Edited by Watchdevil